*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
As I've done the past few years, I will make official discussion threads for each day of the draft. I will update the full round one draft board for every team, and on days two and three I will only post the Dolphins' choices, but ideally this thread and the following threads are for all of the draft, rather than just the Dolphins picks.

itDAKof.png

84th Annual National Football League Player Selection Meeting
Nash_RFP-15.jpg

at Riverfront Park
Nashville, Tennessee

TELEVISION

200px-American_Broadcasting_Company_Logo.svg.png

ABC Host: Robin Roberts (Good Morning America)
ABC Analysts: College GameDay Crew - Rece Davis, Kirk Herbstreit, Lee Corso, Desmond Howard, David Pollack

200px-ESPN_wordmark.svg.png

ESPN Host: Trey Wingo
ESPN Analysts: Mel Kiper Jr., Anthony "Booger" McFarland, Louis Riddick, Chris Mortensen, Adam Schefter

320px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Host: Rich Eisen
NFL Network Analysts: Daniel Jeremiah, Charles Davis, Kurt Warner, David Shaw, Steve Smith Sr., Ian Rapoport

The NFL Draft Opens at 8 PM ET Thursday, April 25th

WEATHER (this draft is outdoors, because thanks NFL)

taDk2Le.png

Showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a chance of showers. Low around 57. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
National Weather Service Nashville - forecast for downtown Nashville

OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT ORDER (subject to change)

1. Arizona Cardinals - QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma
2. San Francisco 49ers - DE Nick Bosa, Ohio State
3. New York Jets - DT Quinnen Williams, Alabama
4. Oakland Raiders - DE Clelin Ferrell, Clemson
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - LB Devin White, LSU
6. New York Giants - QB Daniel Jones, Duke
7. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Josh Allen, Kentucky
8. Detroit Lions - TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa
9. Buffalo Bills - DT Ed Oliver, Houston
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (from Denver Broncos) - LB Devin Bush, Michigan
11. Cincinnati Bengals - T Jonah Williams, Alabama
12. Green Bay Packers - DE Rashan Gary, Michigan
13. Miami Dolphins - DT Christian Wilkins, Clemson
14. Atlanta Falcons - G Chris Lindstrom, Boston College
15. Washington Redskins - QB Dwayne Haskins, Ohio State
16. Carolina Panthers - LB Brian Burns, Florida State
17. New York Giants (from Cleveland Browns) - DT Dexter Lawrence, Clemson
18. Minnesota Vikings - C Garrett Bradbury, North Carolina State
19. Tennessee Titans - DT Jeffery Simmons, Mississippi State
20. Denver Broncos (from Pittsburgh Steelers) - TE Noah Fant, Iowa
21. Green Bay Packers (from Seattle Seahawks) - S Darnell Savage, Maryland
22. Philadelphia Eagles (from Baltimore Ravens) - T Andre Dillard, Washington State
23. Houston Texans - T Tylus Howard, Alabama State
24. Oakland Raiders (from Chicago Bears) - RB Josh Jacobs, Alabama
25. Baltimore Ravens (from Philadelphia Eagles) - WR Marquise Brown, Oklahoma
26. Washington Redskins (from Indianapolis Colts) - DE Montez Sweat, Mississippi State
27. Oakland Raiders (from Dallas Cowboys) - S Jonathan Abram, Mississippi State
28. Los Angeles Chargers - DT Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
29. Seattle Seahawks (from Kansas City Chiefs) - DE L.J. Collier, TCU
30. New York Giants (from New Orleans Saints via Green Bay Packers & Seattle Seahawks) - CB Deandre Baker, Georgia
31. Atlanta Falcons - T Kaleb McGary, Washington
32. New England Patriots - WR N'Keal Harry, Arizona State

Last edited:
So it starts at 8... expect the first pick to be announced at what, like 830? By the time everyone gets in all the screen time and whatnot

So it starts at 8... expect the first pick to be announced at what, like 830? By the time everyone gets in all the screen time and whatnot

Nope, not that late, it's not like a game where pomp and circumstance causes a delay. The clock will start rolling a couple minutes after 8, after Goodell introduces himself as master of ceremonies, if you will.

Snyder wants Haskins. I gusss he’s known him for awhile as his son went to the same HS.

I could see us making a small deal with Washington.

Maybe Albert Wilson can help them get to 3.

I think you go with instinct, we’re trying to stay competitive with an eye on next years crop of QBs, not gonna be able to get Kyler Murray, and the rest of the QBs do not stack up with next years class, so I think we will trade down because I don’t think a blue chip is gonna drop to 13..

Snyder wants Haskins. I gusss he’s known him for awhile as his son went to the same HS.

I could see us making a small deal with Washington.

Maybe Albert Wilson can help them get to 3.

If they trade Albert Wilson I will be upset. I'm counting on him to make an impact on this team the next few years - he was our best receiver before his injury.

From what I'm seeing Haskins value is climbing.If the Redskins want Haskins they must trade with the Jets, Raiders or Bucs to leap over the Giants. Even if the Giants have no intentions of drafting Haskins, Redskins cant take a chance. Must be nice to force a division rival to lose picks.

Nope, not that late, it's not like a game where pomp and circumstance causes a delay. The clock will start rolling a couple minutes after 8, after Goodell introduces himself as master of ceremonies, if you will.

Yep...Goodell comes out to massive booing, does the fake smile/nonplussed bit, some quick opening remarks and announces "the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock" almost right away....probably no later than 8:05 if not before.

First off, Happy Draft Day!
Secondly, the first pick may be later than 8, because the NFL wants the West Coast involved.
Other than that, I hope that the 1st selection for Miami is a great player for the new era.

Loving all the Haskins' hype because I would be disappointed if he fell to us and ended up being the pick. :/
Crossing my fingers that Lock falls in our lap at 13! Ooo l've got a feeling he's going to be the best Qb from the class and may it be with us!!

All those QB’s will get picked high because some owner, GM etx will want ‘their’ guy for whatever reason they have... might have Jones left at 13 after dusts settles.

Back
Top Bottom