*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

You figured as much? Your post does not make grammatical sense so I don’t understand your point.

You're right...that's my fault.

Allow me to remove any further lack of understandings about my posts from your view.

While I'd much rather roll the dice on Kyler Murray than another year of Rosen, were I in those shoes, I do have to agree. Kliff Kingsbury going straight from being fired by his alma mater (for being an abject failure) to an NFL head coaching gig is pretty much proof that your resume doesn't matter anymore and you just have to be able to sell a refrigerator to an eskimo who owns a football team. With thirty two eskimos out there, you can always fine one who is dumb enough to buy it.
A little heavy hitting, but if the shoe fits... it looks like you are right.

Everything is not so black and white. You don't know the context of what Wilkins did. I'm gonna chalk it up to locker room banter.
Umm the dude you were arguing with posted a video. I guess you're making the choice to ignore it.

I’d like to get Eric McCoy today. But i think we better move up to do it.

Might go to zona at 33 even

I’d like to get Eric McCoy today. But i think we better move up to do it.

Might go to zona at 33 even

i'm hoping Kyler requested Cody Ford at 33. It also helps that Risner is there, but yea, really hard for me to see McCoy getting to us. He'd be an A+ pick

I’m hoping we can get the tcu rush lb in the 3rd. I feel like if the pats don’t trump us he comes right to us.

LMAO at all the Daniel Jones hate, dude is going to EXPOSE so many people who THINK they get NFL football, it's beautiful...

And it was a great pick by the Dolphins :pbj:, Grier like Gettleman, gets NFL football.

i'm hoping Kyler requested Cody Ford at 33. It also helps that Risner is there, but yea, really hard for me to see McCoy getting to us. He'd be an A+ pick

Risner be a solid get to. Just have to make sure you don’t miscast him with the position ask.

Fords a bull but he’s mauler like as a tackle. More guard to me.

That Ferrell pick top 5 tbe nfl net guys didn’t want to throw Mayock their old colleague under the bus but I mean wtf was that?

Lol

Nothing worse than that stupid band cranking crap music as each player walked on the stage. Analysts having to yell over that trash to talk about the player.

Please lose that prior to tonight’s coverage. We get it you are the music capitol. Enough already

That Ferrell pick top 5 tbe nfl net guys didn’t want to throw Mayock their old colleague under the bus but I mean wtf was that?

Lol

Nothing worse than that stupid band cranking crap music as each player walked on the stage. Analysts having to yell over that trash to talk about the player.

Please lose that prior to tonight’s coverage. We get it you are the music capitol. Enough already

no thoughts on the wilkins pick?

Back
Top Bottom