*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Risner be a solid get to. Just have to make sure you don’t miscast him with the position ask.

Fords a bull but he’s mauler like as a tackle. More guard to me.

yea I think Ford and Risner should both play Guard. I think they CAN play tackle, but both seem like all pro guard prospects. McCoy is as clear cut of a center as you can get.

I think Center is a position we are definitely going to take. Either McCoy in 2, Jenkins in 3 or Gaillard in 4.

no thoughts on the wilkins pick?

This years minkah. Assignment sound high floor what’s the ceiling? Work ethic, smarts, leader of men, and desire few can match.

It’s minkah but as a dt. Pretty obvious what they are trying to establish in the locker room.

I’m good with it. Smarts for the scheme. But two things it does tell me. Miamis not playing for anything in 19 which I felt like was the case prior but wanted confirmation top pick wise etc on and Miami plans to get its pass rush with scheme over pure win talent.

I don’t think Wilkins is the most consistent at the poa but he will be assignment sound as they come. Like minkah

Safe.

yea I think Ford and Risner should both play Guard. I think they CAN play tackle, but both seem like all pro guard prospects. McCoy is as clear cut of a center as you can get.

I think Center is a position we are definitely going to take. Either McCoy in 2, Jenkins in 3 or Gaillard in 4.

Risner reminds me of Justin Pugh as a prospect. If you put him at the wrong spot I think the returns are gonna be ugly.

Rock Ya Sin, Juan Thornhill, Risner, McCoy and Jenkins are the guys I'm hoping Miami has a chance to pick at #48.

Don't knock cheap T-Shirts. I get mine at Walmart for $5.00!!! Lololololol :cheers:

Yeah but you aren’t getting your one moment in time on national television either.

Lol. Anyways it’s gone too far I guess. Swing and a miss on my part

Yeah but you aren’t getting your one moment in time on national television either.

Lol. Anyways it’s gone too far I guess. Swing and a miss on my part
I'm just having some fun!!! Just trying to get some laughter.

Back
Top Bottom