***Official NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NFL Draft Thread***

C mon No one pick Blount till us

or Trade a 6th to the Giants for Blount

Daryll Clark at #252? ;)

I would love to bring Daryll Clark in. I don't think we need to draft him, but he could potentially beat out Pat White to run the Wildcat. He's bigger, stronger, more durable, has a stronger arm and is still pretty quick himself.

PFT has Daryll Clark listed as going in the middle of the 4th round...

I would love to bring Daryll Clark in. I don't think we need to draft him, but he could potentially beat out Pat White to run the Wildcat. He's bigger, stronger, more durable, has a stronger arm and is still pretty quick himself.

Would be an option for the wildcat and I wouldn't be surprised if he was converted to running back. He is built similar to Michael Robinson who was drafted by the 49ers a few years back. Would be a nice pick at the end of the draft.

Why waste a pick on Blount? Headcase with behavioral problems that wouldn't make the roster.

Parcells takes out the belt no one messes around, Sparano will put him in his place. A steal in the 7th for a team with a Rb problem come next year.

We want Scott Sicko....New Hampshire Tight End.....I want a Sicko jersey.

Why do you say he is a headcase?

I don't know...

Didn't come in shape for his senior season. Got suspended in September for not following team rules. Hit a Boise St. player after the game. Tried to go into the stands after fans on his way out of the stadium and had to be restrained.

Back
Top Bottom