Official NFL Draft Thread: | Page 166 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Draft Thread:

Nick O'Leary is a bill, I would have liked him in the 5th

Josh Robinson just went to the Indy Colts... i like that pick. kid is a little ball of power.... Emmitt Smith style runner (not saying he is Emmitt smith though). good pick!!!

Baltimore Ravens are really rebuilding their WR and TE core.... Flacco has gotta be so happy.

With Steve Smith being old, and only Marlon Brown otherwise... they get: Breshad Perriman, Maxx Williams, Nick Boyle, and Darren Waller

Guys I'm hoping that can sign due to going undrafted:

OL BJ Finney
OL Josue Matias
WR Titus Davis
WR Dres Anderson
TE Wes Saxton
HB Zach Zenner
DL Lynden Trail
DL Corey Crawford
DL Cedric Reed
LB Mike Hull
LB Zach Virgil
LB Alani Fua
LB Jeff Luc
LB Zach Hodges
DB Nick Marshall
DB Kurtis Drummond
DB Ladairus Gunter
DB Cody Prewitt
DB Jacoby Glenn

Few names that I can rattle off....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I'm not much of a scout, but I played receiver so I can at least comment on the aspects of his receiving game that I liked.

Great concentration - A lot of his catches were contested heavily by DBs in close proximity to him (whether this was due to lack of separation or not I can't say, but he managed to pull in a LARGE majority of the difficult ones).

Decent Speed - He pulled away from defenders when he had any amount of open space in front of him (which didn't happen a ton due to the way Michigan runs their offense, but the speed is there).

Plays Big - Again, like I said, he made a lot of key plays for us. 3rd and 4th down catches. I like to see that quality in a receiver.

Lanky - He's GOT to put on weight. For his height I would like to see at least 200lbs on him (I believe he's about 190). An extra 10 wouldn't hurt his speed as much as it would benefit his presence.

-------------

As far as a DB, big wingspan, good positioning, and WR hands (for obvious reasons).

-------------

Again, I'm probably biased. But I loved watching him play and always hoped Dolphins would draft him (just didn't think he would drop that far).

EDIT - this was in response to someone asking about my take on Tony Lippett

I'd totally take a flier on Ifo if he makes it out undrafted. IR him for the year and see if he recovers next season.

Dreamius Smith anyone? maybe?

I'd try to get La'el Collins to sign with us with a decent incentive laden contract. Who cares if you get drafted if you're still getting paid

I had to miss a everything since Miami selected last, can someone tell be why Tre McBride is still on the board.

Dezmin Lewis just went to the Buffalo Bills.... not a bad pick in 7th round, big target too. good pick

NOOOOOOOO.... Ifo Ekpre-Olomu just got picked by the Cleveland Browns.... great pick for them

Back
Top Bottom