**OFFICIAL NFL Draft Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL NFL Draft Thread**

Well, no matter what happens today, Saban has already made this a more exciting draft than we have had in years. I believe that he has kept everyone guessing and will not be foolish. Hopefully he will coach the same way. :)

I've never even watched the draft and I've got butterflies over this one!!

Dolfan1000 said:
Where did you hear that??

Mike Nolan on NFL Network just pretty much said that they are not actively in trade talks right now, and are prepared to make the pick. NOW, if someone makes them an offer, they would listen, but right now nothing..

Also, is Nick in New York? I was shocked to see Nolan not there- he is in California.

From www.gbnreport.com

"The 49ers are believed to be talking with at least 4 teams including Miami, Tampa Bay, Minnesota and Washington about a possible deal for the top pick. The Dolphins and Buccaneers are believed to be interested in Utah QB Alex Smith were they to pick first, while the Vikings and Redskins have reportedly targeted Michigan WR Braylon Edwards. "

Also, I heard Sal Palantonio say it when they opened the 11:00 am Sportscenter.

Expect the unexpected...and then it won't be so unexpected.

Trade down time. Which team will step up and dance?

I am just excited that I don't have to worry about hearing a name like Eddie Moore....I remember saying who? and why?.....

About 20 minutes until the 49ers are on the clock! :D

I probably won't be posting much for the first couple hours of the draft, because I will not be leaving the TV. It feels like Christmas morning.

Back
Top Bottom