**OFFICIAL NFL Draft Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL NFL Draft Thread**

I'm still holding out hope Cleveland wants to move up a spot and gives us their second. They really want Edwards and I think we really want Brown, so let's find a way to make it happen.

It was weird this morning. I was excited like there was a game today...

Kiper was just on with Joe Rose...he said that Saban was doing it right by keeping things quiet...Kiper said he would do it the same way...why tell anyone what you are going to do...kinda funny

Is Nick in NY?

P.S. Nolan sucks at smokescreening lol. He is trying to copy Nick and it is just not working for him. Plus he is doing about a gazillion interviews when he should be keeping things hush- dumb niners.

MY Prediction
we draft Braylon Edwards at #2
titans draft mike williams and vikings trade their 7 and 18 for rights to brayland edwards

Man, that would be great if Cleveland coughed up a second and swapped 1sts with us so they could get Edwards and that would force us to move back only one spot.. we'd likely draft Ronnie Brown. Then we would have the #3 overall, and two 2nd rounders.

Our best bet is to draft Braylon, and then possibly trade him away. OR keep him, it's a win/win situation if we draft Edwards.

Nublar7 said:
About 20 minutes until the 49ers are on the clock! :D

I probably won't be posting much for the first couple hours of the draft, because I will not be leaving the TV. It feels like Christmas morning.

i love the laptop on the bed

Can Someone Answer Me Is Nick Saban At The Draft Life Or Not Because Mike Nolan Isnt And It Just Got Me Thinking..

yeah, i wish i wasn't high so can stay awake to watch it

Nick is taking the advice from Vito Corleone."Never tell anyone outside the family what you're thinking"...I'm glad I'm italian.
I'm also hoping that the browns want to move up and give us their 2nd too.Then we can take the guy that we really want imo, Ronnie Brown.Then with our 2 picks on round 2 we could land David Bass and maybe Frye or a WR.In the 3rd we could go defence.Waiting to see what we're gonna do is almost as hard as waiting to get tix to the ozzfest.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom