Official NFL Power Rankings Week 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Power Rankings Week 11

Dalekfavre

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Thanks for posting.

That site design is pretty pathetic though.

If they are, they should be 12-4 and win the division. Personally, I can see 11-5 WC. IF they go 12-4, we'll definitely need to adjust lol.
If we hit 11-5, that means we went 8-2 with Tua, and 11-3 after our first 2 games.

I don't care where websites and pundits rank us. I want the top teams to respect us as a threat. And it feels like they are finally beginning to.

What's scary is where they will be next year with a more complete roster

I think we're already there (top 10)

I think Flo kicks us up a few spots higher than the talent alone would warrant.
Could be. I think in the AFC, there are only three teams I'd definitely rank ahead of Miami -- Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Although, the Ravens have stumbled a bit recently. Both the Bills and Titans are good teams, but the Dolphins are right in that range. Even though Buffalo has more talent, I like Miami's chances against them. The Dolphins pass rush is vastly different from the first meeting with the Bills when Josh Allen had a field day. Miami is better than the Raiders IMO.

In the NFC, I guess Green Bay, New Orleans, maybe Tampa Bay. Who else? Even if you rank Tennessee, Buffalo and Tampa Bay ahead of Miami, that would put the Dolphins around 9th.

We are playing top 5 football. That can't be argued.
But if you're only looking at names and stats thats when you'll see us ranked outside top 10.

Could be. I think in the AFC, there are only three teams I'd definitely rank ahead of Miami -- Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Although, the Ravens have stumbled a bit recently. Both the Bills and Titans are good teams, but the Dolphins are right in that range. Even though Buffalo has more talent, I like Miami's chances against them. The Dolphins pass rush is vastly different from the first meeting with the Bills when Josh Allen had a field day. Miami is better than the Raiders IMO.

In the NFC, I guess Green Bay, New Orleans, maybe Tampa Bay. Who else? Even if you rank Tennessee, Buffalo and Tampa Bay ahead of Miami, that would put the Dolphins around 9th.
Just sticking with the AFC, Pit and KC are the top tier, with Bal close behind.

Of the three, we match up the worst with the Steelers. It's tough to match KC score for score, but with our "D" not impossible.

After that, it's an "any give Sunday" type situation with us Ravens, Bills, Titans, LV.

Indy doesn't scare me at all.

Here's the thing though. A lot of those second tier teams are maxed out currently where they are, whereas we are, seemingly, getting better by the week.

There is an addage about "peaking at the right time", and that might just apply to us this season. Tua is adding to his repertoir on a weekly basis. The defense is one not too many OCs are in a hurry to face.

Back
Top Bottom