Official NFL Power Rankings Week 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Power Rankings Week 6

Ironically I think the national perspective of our team comes from both our O and D. Hate to be optimistic but we have some building blocks and it seems like we have coaching and a direction, so as a young team 14 seems a bit generous but if we beat LA we might vault upto 11 or even 10?

Pink%2Band%2BBlue%2BGalaxy%2BGaming%2BYoutube%2BChannel%2BArt

14. Miami Dolphins (3-3)

Beat New York Jets 24-0

If you stop to look at the 'Phins season so far... close losses to Buffalo and Seattle, a ten point loss to the Pats... and 3 absolute *ss whoopins of the Jags, 'Niners, and now the Jets... it's possible this might be the best team no one is talking about. People may need to start. The Rams and Cardinals are on deck, and if they can split those two... there's a legit path to the playoffs here.

Pink%2Band%2BBlue%2BGalaxy%2BGaming%2BYoutube%2BChannel%2BArt

14. Miami Dolphins (3-3)

Beat New York Jets 24-0

If you stop to look at the 'Phins season so far... close losses to Buffalo and Seattle, a ten point loss to the Pats... and 3 absolute *ss whoopins of the Jags, 'Niners, and now the Jets... it's possible this might be the best team no one is talking about. People may need to start. The Rams and Cardinals are on deck, and if they can split those two... there's a legit path to the playoffs here.

If they can split those two and keep the loss close . . . I agree. My biggest fear is OL/DL

Back
Top Bottom