Official NFL Power Rankings Week 9 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Power Rankings Week 9

Look guys we are 17th. This is the highest I have seen in some time. We are tilting as a franchise. We are turning into a good team. It is better that the media thinks low of us, that way we dont go into any game expecting to win. Look what happened to the Rams. Under the radar is better than over it. I have become a believer in the process. Specifically Chris Grier's process. He may not hit on all his picks but combined with Fores' ability to up coach players we are starting to see real change on the roster.

Our defense looks legit for the first time in years from players to scheme. And this only through 1 year of this rebuild. I think we need to gold on and enjoy the ride because it is getting much smoother.

Look guys we are 17th. This is the highest I have seen in some time. We are tilting as a franchise. We are turning into a good team. It is better that the media thinks low of us, that way we dont go into any game expecting to win. Look what happened to the Rams. Under the radar is better than over it. I have become a believer in the process. Specifically Chris Grier's process. He may not hit on all his picks but combined with Fores' ability to up coach players we are starting to see real change on the roster.

Our defense looks legit for the first time in years from players to scheme.

Agreed! It's likely teams are still sleeping on us and hopefully that will continue this season.

I’m fine with where they have us although San Fran is about to fall off a cliff and there’s a couple teams in front of us I think we can beat.

I want no part of Pittsburgh in a first round playoff matchup. Think that would probably be worst case scenario for us from a tackle stand point vs their edge rushers.

Agreed! It's likely teams are still sleeping on us and hopefully that will continue this season.
This. I don't want teams knowing what they facing with the Dolphins until it is too late.

Power rankings are just as useless as a horoscope. Some dude just throwing **** at the fan hoping it sticks...you seriously think these guys know enough about every team to actually properly rank them? They just go with the flavor or the week.

Power rankings are just as useless as a horoscope. Some dude just throwing **** at the fan hoping it sticks...you seriously think these guys know enough about every team to actually properly rank them? They just go with the flavor or the week.

There has to be at least 1 guy who knows what he is doing... there just has to be!

Any power ranking that doesn't have the 49ers in the bottom 5 is complete garbage and just shows how bad everybody is related to anything at all in this sport. That team has nobody left. Who cares what their record currently is?

So I am a football fan. Does that mean if I make my own rankings, they would be the official rankings too. The person who made these rankings doesn’t seem to have a clue. He or She listed the Dolphins behind both the Rams and 49ers in his/her official rankings and yet the Dolphins easily beat both of the teams.
‘That is why these type rankings are basically useless.

Waste of time looking at those. They don't mean anything one way or the other.

I'll never understand rankings where you just beat a team, have a similiar record, and that team is STILL ranked ahead of you.
As soon as i see that i stop paying attention.

I can see it ONCE. Not twice. Look at it this way . . . one more play and the Giants would have beaten the Bucs. They should be ranked above the Bucs or would we call the game a 1-off

Back
Top Bottom