Official NFL Power Rankings Week 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Power Rankings Week 9

Official?
Must be pronounced off-ic-ul

Dolphins just got done giving the 49ers and Rams beat-downs and they are both ranked several spots ahead.

When I was a little kid a neighbor friend called me up to play catch saying he got an official football. It was plastic, hard, hurt to catch and difficult to throw well. Probably only cost a couple of bucks. But it did have the word "official" on it. This site is like that football.

That site needs a new official and less ads.

Last edited:
OMG, that was my favorite rankings ever! OK, so power rankings are complete trash, and I'm not saying these are different, but WOW, did not expect that extra flavor, and I LIKE IT!!!!! The author really did a great job! I will not give away the hook unless someone really needs to know before clicking the link, but dang, great job!

Excelsior!

That writer must of missed Fitzpatricks play the last 16 years. Power rankings don’t mean much anyway. Give me some more of those dubs on Sunday. Hopefully the training wheels come off Tua soon. A lot of players need to step up after the Rams game. I mean we all saw the mistakes that cost us drives, coming from the OC down to the WR’s. Fix that and we can see a serious playoff push with how our defense has played. Cardinals are going to be a big test, due to Murray, we haven’t done well against the mobile guys.

Nothing and I mean nothing in this write up makes this an official ranking.
All due respect to ‘Phins fans, but if I was one of you I’d still be pissed. Like The Packers trading up to draft Jordan stinkin Love Mad. (Which, as a Cheesehead, I still am.) What they did to Fitz sucked. And I saw nothing from Tua that showed me it was a good move. He had a couple of moments, but for the most part he looked like what he is… unprepared for the NFL. They won in spite of him, not because of him. That being said, the rest of the team was outstanding. (with a bit of gift wrapping from Goff in the first half.) With Fitz, this is a playoff team. You guys have my condolences.

When they start handing out play off berths for power rankings, then I will care, this is just nonsense that write up on us is about as ill educated and lazy as they come.

There is no official "power rankings".
Its just someone's opinion.
I've seen a couple that has us at # 14.
Still behind LA and SF.

I'll never understand rankings where you just beat a team, have a similiar record, and that team is STILL ranked ahead of you.
As soon as i see that i stop paying attention.

The author is an idiot. Bears #12? Yeah right. We would destroy that team.

They've got the Cardinals at 6.... I watched the tape man that defense is swiss cheese and Murray is just not ready for this secondary imo he is still very erratic. If we can contain Hopkins just slightly its a wrap.

Its hilarious the disrespect the dolphins get from the media. Some years it was understandable. But how do you have the rams and 49ers ahead of the dolphins? We didn't just beat those teams. We smashed them. I checked ESPN's power rankings and it's the same thing. Both of those teams are higher.

I get power rankings are pointless and just opinions but still I don't see how anybody with any sense can have it this way.

I guess I'm just tired of the way the dolphins gets treated sometimes.

Until we consistently beat teams better than us or at least keep the games close, this is how the media will view us. Right now we are just a flash in the pan until we sustain it.

I’d be more excited for a Power Rankings Compilation. That’s the closest thing to an “official” power rankings. Otherwise you are just using words that make no sense. Such as “confidential power rankings” or exclusive. It’s not true just because you decided to call it that.

Back
Top Bottom