Official NFL Shop Cam Wake Limited Throwback XL Jerseys for sale. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Shop Cam Wake Limited Throwback XL Jerseys for sale.

clownfish

Active Roster
Reaction score
I accidentally ordered 3 extra Cam Wake Limited throwback jerseys size XL from NFL Shop. Since I got them on sale and they want to charge me for shipping back to them, I thought I'd try to sell them on here and pass the savings onto you fine folks. These Jerseys retail for $149.99 plus tax and shipping and they are gorgeous. I'm willing to sell them for $125 flat, shipping included. I will accept payment via PayPal only. You can either reply to this post or PM me. First come, first serve. Enjoy fellas.

IMG_2024.JPG

IMG_2025.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a gimmick. This is for real. Brand new. Hit the 4 button on the key pad instead of the 1 and didn't notice till they had already shipped. Been a member of these boards for 12 years and first time selling something. I may also consider some sort of trade for other Phins gear. Gotta be either new or custom.

Wow. Nobody wants these. Okay. If I don't hear from someone soon, I'll be returning them. Thought I'd pass on some savings and pay for shipping to a fellow Phan instead of shipping to NFLSHOP.

I will buy for 100 considering I am just a Large.

I accidentally ordered 3 extra Cam Wake Limited throwback jerseys size XL from NFL Shop. Since I got them on sale and they want to charge me for shipping back to them, I thought I'd try to sell them on here and pass the savings onto you fine folks. These Jerseys retail for $149.99 plus tax and shipping and they are gorgeous. I'm willing to sell them for $125 flat, shipping included. I will accept payment via PayPal only. You can either reply to this post or PM me. First come, first serve. Enjoy fellas.

View attachment 17588

View attachment 17589

View attachment 17590
Message me back please

No, the OP posted in another thread just this week that he had them still.

Wow. Nobody wants these. Okay. If I don't hear from someone soon, I'll be returning them. Thought I'd pass on some savings and pay for shipping to a fellow Phan instead of shipping to NFLSHOP.

Clown, your pm box is full i am trying to send you a private message about buying a jersey from you

No, the OP posted in another thread just this week that he had them still.

What other thread?

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Clown, your pm box is full i am trying to send you a private message about buying a jersey from you

Try posting a visitor message on his profile.

Back
Top Bottom