*** Official Oakland Raiders @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk3 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Oakland Raiders @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the inactive list?

OAKLAND RAIDERS INJURIES
Player
Position
Status
Comments

DeAndre Washington RB Inactive
Seth Roberts WR Inactive
Brandon Parker OT Inactive
Nick Nelson CB Inactive
Justin Murray OT Inactive
P.J. Hall NT Inactive
Tank Carradine DE Inactive
MIAMI DOLPHINS INJURIES

Player
Position
Status
Comments

Kalen Ballage RB Inactive
David Fales QB Inactive
Luke Falk QB Inactive
Reshad Jones DB Inactive
Tanner McEvoy WR Inactive
Zach Sterup OT Inactive
Cordrea Tankersley CB Inactive
DeVante Parker WR Active

When Reshad is banged up, I thank my lucky stars we drafted Minkah Fitzpatrick.

I'm worried about boundary corner/nickel, but SS TJ and FS Minkah will be an excellent safety tandem.

When Reshad is banged up, I thank my lucky stars we drafted Minkah Fitzpatrick.

I'm worried about boundary corner/nickel, but SS TJ and FS Minkah will be an excellent safety tandem.

Im liking the drafting of minkah even more today as well. But with that said i have more faith in rashad jones. He is a superstar. I dont trust mincah to be that good yet

Just rewatched the Rams-Raiders game from week 1. The Raiders are good, certainly better than their record would indicate. I don’t think we’re the better football team. My only hope is they can’t handle the heat.

Im liking the drafting of minkah even more today as well. But with that said i have more faith in rashad jones. He is a superstar. I dont trust mincah to be that good yet

That's the beauty.

When we line up Reshad and TJ we basically have two strong safeties on the field, as that is both their best position.

Putting Minkah out there gives us a true free safety (for once).

So it isn't really the drop off from Reshad to Minkah, it's the drop off from Reshad to TJ, compensated by the superior free safety play. Let's hope it's a wash or better!

Be nice to have everyone healthy for once. Going to need to get the offense in the end zone often. We are going to need the crowd to get involved. Give em hell guys!!!!!!!

JC+DOLPHINS_BOOK+28.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom