*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 109 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

Well, on the bright side, we will be getting a pretty high pick...

“4-4 going into the brutal part of the schedule”

What difference does it make? This team isn’t a playoff team, it needs a couple high draft picks to revamp the OL and secondary.
Okay. I'm sorry for wanting my team to win games, I guess.

What’s a coach gonna do to the OL week 8?

Punch them in the face ?
I'm not sure. Ask Don Shula.
Make them run, bring some hardship to them. How about asking them not to smile after they push the team backwards 10 yards. Maybe cut someone?

“4-4 going into the brutal part of the schedule”

What difference does it make? This team isn’t a playoff team, it needs a couple high draft picks to revamp the OL and secondary.
Miami would just get shutout vs New England Pittsburgh Kansas City or hell even Jacksonville in the playoffs. Tank from here, get a top 15 pick

I dont like to lose, but I saw improvement tonight, on offense that is.

D buckled on us.

Yes, the O has alot more work to do, but I am seeing flashes.

Far better display than we saw last week.

Bottom line.....you aren't going to score enough points in the NFL getting 8 yards per catch. Doesn't really matter how high of a completion percentage you have. Cutler played well and we ran the ball well enough to be respectable. But with penalties, we can't dink our way down the field with enough consistency to score. Throw in the defense laying an egg and you have what you saw. Truth is Oakland did everything they could to give it away....they were as penalized as we were and had a **** ton of drops.

I'm not sure. Ask Don Shula.
Make them run, bring some hardship to them. How about asking them not to smile after they push the team backwards 10 yards. Maybe cut someone?

You can't do that anymore. The CBA prohibits working players beyond what's allowed in a very specific agreement.

I dont like to lose, but I saw improvement tonight, on offense that is.

D buckled on us.

Yes, the O has alot more work to do, but I am seeing flashes.

Far better display than we saw last week.
Unless it carries over to next season, I really don't care about our offense getting much better this year if it results in losing. The guy behind center isn't going to be there next year and we are bound to see a lot of other changes on that side of the ball as well.

Yeah ask Shula...the dude that couldn't field a running game since the 70's and Marino only succeeded due to having the quickest release of all time just so he wouldn't get sacked

This team will end the season at 6-10. Will probably beat Tampa Bay and maybe steal another game. This offense won't score enough to win many games. Should have scored over 30 tonight but ended up with 24 if you count that garbage time TD. Gase will get 2018 with hopefully a healthy Tannehill. However with Gase and this coaching staff along with these undisciplined players why should we expect much to change? They need to get some smarter, tougher more dedicated players especially on the offensive line. Gase also needs to hire some more qualified coaches for his staff.

This team will end the season at 6-10. Will probably beat Tampa Bay and maybe steal another game. This offense won't score enough to win many games. Should have scored over 30 tonight but ended up with 24 if you count that garbage time TD. Gase will get 2018 with hopefully a healthy Tannehill. However with Gase and this coaching staff along with these undisciplined players why should we expect much to change? They need to get some smarter, tougher more dedicated players especially on the offensive line. Gase also needs to hire some more qualified coaches for his staff.
The lack of discipline is really worrisome. I truly believed they would play a crisp game tonight.

Haha, 3 cbs out for Oakland and we can't go down field

One of the worst defenses they will face all year. With plenty opportunities the offense could not get the job done. This garbage offense is the main reason the Dolphins will be sitting at home watching the playoffs this year. How much of a difference would Tannehill have made? I don't know but we may get to see next season. Just sucks that 2017 is a waste. After waiting so long for this team to finally do something we have to endure another losing season. Oh well here's hoping for better days soon. I am still not sold on Gase but he is going to be here for a while so all I can do is hope for the best.

One last rant from me: WHY IS OUR FIELD SUCH TRASH?

What good is a stadium renovation if the ****ing field is a mess? We're putting our players in danger of getting injured, not to mention so many times tonight we had our receivers trying to make a football move with the ball and slipping. It's ****ing unacceptable and Stephen Ross should be ashamed.

At least we only have the 3rd hardest remaining schedule.

I heard Al Michaels say that and I was all:

Back
Top Bottom