*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 110 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

Still wrapping my head around the fact that Miami was 4-3 going into this game and was averaging 1.0 per game in the 3 l;osses and the 3 points came on the last play of one of those losses. So this was Miami's first loss when scoring more than a field goal. That has to be a record of some sort.

One last rant from me: WHY IS OUR FIELD SUCH TRASH?

What good is a stadium renovation if the ****ing field is a mess? We're putting our players in danger of getting injured, not to mention so many times tonight we had our receivers trying to make a football move with the ball and slipping. It's ****ing unacceptable and Stephen Ross should be ashamed.

He needs to spend for field turf period...

Still wrapping my head around the fact that Miami was 4-3 going into this game and was averaging 1.0 per game in the 3 l;osses and the 3 points came on the last play of one of those losses. So this was Miami's first loss when scoring more than a field goal. That has to be a record. or some sort.
It is. It was shown on the bottom at the beginning of the game.

That’s because contrary to a bunch of loud people’s opinions Gase is a solid young HC and this team is lacking a lot in Talent and players who are smart. As much as I love Jarvis’ will to win he’s just not a smart player and neither are any of the OL.

Cutler’s best game of the year, same for Thomas, almost 400 yards of offense.

Why not lose? I expected worse than tonight but it’s still typical. 6-10 is guaranteed now FWIW.

One last rant from me: WHY IS OUR FIELD SUCH TRASH?

What good is a stadium renovation if the ****ing field is a mess? We're putting our players in danger of getting injured, not to mention so many times tonight we had our receivers trying to make a football move with the ball and slipping. It's ****ing unacceptable and Stephen Ross should be ashamed.

While I agree, the Raiders weren't really slipping, why is that ?

i stopped watching when they punted with 8 min to go in 4th and 5 past midfield..you'll do an onside kick but have no balls to go for it and you punt they of course score a td,they should have went for it especially having that penalty negate that williams pass play. WOOSY team coach is a pansy..i officially hate gase now and where was Harris in this game?Wake is finished.Horrible game just everytime I got pumped a fukcing flag ALWAYS was thrown..NFL national flag league

DIE GOODELL

Keep plugging and see how it plays out. If the offense can score like it did tonight the final eight game scould be more enjoyable than the first eight. This was the first loss of the season that was worthy of re-watching.

i stopped watching when they punted with 8 min to go in 4th and 5 past midfield..you'll do an onside kick but have no balls to go for it and you punt they of course score a td,they should have went for it especially having that penalty negate that williams pass play. WOOSY team coach is a pansy..i officially hate gase now and where was Harris in this game?Wake is finished.Horrible game just everytime I got pumped a fukcing flag ALWAYS was thrown..NFL national flag league

DIE GOODELL

4th and 5 with 8 minutes to go and down by 4, you would be crazy to not punt the ball there. That was way to early to go for it on 4th down, especially with Miami's offense.

4th and 5 with 8 minutes to go and down by 4, you would be crazy to not punt the ball there. That was way to early to go for it on 4th down, especially with Miami's offense.
If my team isn't going to play to win the game I refuse to watch.Especially at home,especially when the defense has been getting gaped all night,you have a chance to regain the lead and at least put the pressure back to oak.I'm tired of these playcalls 3rd and long lets throw it short of the sticks LOL or the incredible 4 yard draw play .we deserved to lose ,I mean if you cant confidently get 5 yards then your a soft team.Cutler was like at like 90% accuracy but lets punt and have our soft mushy overrated D get us the ball back.F Gase

1 thing I wanted to add why do we have Grant on this team? He can't turn the corners on punt return he's a liabiity with his hands it was a nice story last year but now he's wasting a spot.

sorry even at the time i said go for it..we were on a roll don't think they could've stopped us then

Back
Top Bottom