*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

Is this a joke? This guy is not a starter….he'd be lucky to get 30 yards.

Is he secretly dating Gase?

Damien sucks as a ball carrier, it's not even a question.

Man I was hoping Drake would start but I guess is fitting since he never started in college either. Williams is a good ST's player and not much more. I have a bad feeling about this game

Ozzy rules!!

Man I was hoping Drake would start but I guess is fitting since he never started in college either. Williams is a good ST's player and not much more. I have a bad feeling about this game

Ozzy rules!!
Watch out for the play action pass, it could be very very effective with Williams in the game. They have to respect him as a pass catcher.

Is this a joke? This guy is not a starter….he'd be lucky to get 30 yards.

Is he secretly dating Gase?

Damien sucks as a ball carrier, it's not even a question.

Im hoping that means they will try to set the tone by passing the ball alot early on.

Loosen up the D and then pound it with The Drake? (did I just say that? ugh.)

Hope Williams and Drake don't get the fumbleses trying to do too much.

Which will do......use the pass to not set up the run or use the run to not set up the pass?

Come on lets get this over with already

Ozzy rules!!

Ozzy rules!!
The pylons at the goal line have more football IQ than Damien.

Yep. That's why we need to keep Gase.

He will get it, gotta have faith.
Bill O’Brien is holding Houston back. Vance Joseph has destroyed Denver’s defense. Pagano is about done in Indianapolis. Giants coach is totally in over his head. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom