*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

just get back to playing good run defense and we will be ok.

24 - 21 Fins

OMG! I remember that bit as a teenager! The absolute funniest.

is someone paying you for this campaign of yours...?

Nope. I pass along what I believe. You think Joe has this team focused as an independent investigator was driving a wedge between the players, coaches and FO? Maybe a better coach could get things squared away, but it is a monumental task nonetheless. I do not think Joe is up to it and it will be reflected in the team's play.

Nope. I pass along what I believe. You think Joe has this team focused as an independent investigator was driving a wedge between the players, coaches and FO? Maybe a better coach could get things squared away, but it is a monumental task nonetheless. I do not think Joe is up to it and it will be reflected in the team's play.

You expect Joe to be Shula in his second year of head coaching? There is a learning curve with every position in football, yes, even head coaches have some on-the-job training/learning to experience. So maybe he isnt perfect, oh well. He's your head coach and comes from a great coaching tree. Give him a chance. He has had some **** to deal with that was out of his control numerous times times in the past few years. Its been rough for Joe. But IMO he's a very resilient man and will always preach professionalism over everything and that IMO is what the NFL should be about.

So what tune will you sing if we Win this game...?

So what tune will you sing if we Win this game...?

I would certainly give Joe credit. Loads of it. Same to the staff and players.

However, what will you say if they lose?

Do you know what I would say? Move on the Jets game because the season is on the ropes next week after the loss.

I would certainly give Joe credit. Loads of it. Same to the staff and players.

However, what will you say if they lose?

Do you know what I would say? Move on the Jets game because the season is on the ropes next week after the loss.
not sure, depends on how it happens. One thing is for sure, if we lose, Im pretty certain the OL will have a lot to do with it, especially with pouncey sitting out again...

not sure, depends on how it happens. One thing is for sure, if we lose, Im pretty certain the OL will have a lot to do with it, especially with pouncey sitting out again...

No doubt about the line. However, I am tired of Philbin backers making every excuse for him. Demand that the team gets better.

No doubt about the line. However, I am tired of Philbin backers making every excuse for him. Demand that the team gets better.
well of course everyone wants the team to succeed... You can blame anyone you want, all Im saying is its very difficult to have success on offense when your OL sucks a lot, and even more when 3 starters on it are out...

My God! Do you ever stop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You do not think it was a distraction this week having a lawyer ask personal questions to the team this week? It is the epitome of a distraction.

This game is the biggest game of the season. The outcome will depict the upward or downward curve our season will take.

Huge game today, against a serious contender. Great test for our Fins today.

Let's see what the fins are made of today, at home, against a very good Carolina team.

Fins up

You do not think it was a distraction this week having a lawyer ask personal questions to the team this week? It is the epitome of a distraction.
Is it that much different than having the media crawl up their butts with a microscope. These guys know they live in a fishbowl. The presence of a lawyer really shouldn't change much.

I think we can all agree it was a distraction, what he`s asking you to stop is your constant bashing of the HC imo...

Back
Top Bottom