*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

well of course everyone wants the team to succeed... You can blame anyone you want, all Im saying is its very difficult to have success on offense when your OL sucks a lot, and even more when 3 starters on it are out...

The line was not missing 3 starters through the Pats game this year and they sucked...is that not on Joe either.

Here is the difference...I think there is talent on this team to be better than they are...Joe Backers think he has not had enough time and the talent is incomplete.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I think we can all agree it was a distraction, what he`s asking you to stop is your constant bashing of the HC imo...

Sorry. I think it is a major part of this team not playing to its potential. Just my take.

The line was not missing 3 starters through the Pats game this year and they sucked...is that not on Joe either.

Here is the difference...I think there is talent on this team to be better than they are...Joe Backers think he has not had enough time and the talent is incomplete.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Sorry. I think it is a major part of this team not playing to its potential. Just my take.
what you stated is that THIS WEEK there was a distraction and that Joe would not be good enough to overcome that. I brought up the OL missing 3 starters for today`s game, and that might be another reason we lose this game. And you bring up game with the Pats several weeks ago...

Is it that much different than having the media crawl up their butts with a microscope. These guys know they live in a fishbowl. The presence of a lawyer really shouldn't change much.

Yes, huge difference. When a big time lawyer comes in and is creating a major report for the public to read and hear...much different. With a snake like Martin perhaps wanting to sue in civil court? Yeah big difference.

They just did a segment on Leon Lett against the Fins , Thanksgiving day in 1993 :)

Epic, haha

Pete Stoyanavich....anyone remember that game vs the Charger when Natron Means ate our defense and Stoyoanvich missed a game winning field goal?

what you stated is that THIS WEEK there was a distraction and that Joe would not be good enough to overcome that. I brought up the OL missing 3 starters for today`s game, and that might be another reason we lose this game. And you bring up game with the Pats several weeks ago...

I was not clear. The line was "complete" from the Browns game thru the Pats game. It played bad...HE HELPED put together and devise game plans with that group.

Yes, huge difference. When a big time lawyer comes in and is creating a major report for the public to read and hear...much different. With a snake like Martin perhaps wanting to sue in civil court? Yeah big difference.
Those guys have been there for weeks now. Everyone in the dolphins has all ready chimed in. Hell I'm pretty sure the janitor is getting a 30 for 30 series out of it. The distraction has been there so long it should just melt into the background at this point. The overscrutinizing is nothing new.

Those guys have been there for weeks now. Everyone in the dolphins has all ready chimed in. Hell I'm pretty sure the janitor is getting a 30 for 30 series out of it. The distraction has been there so long it should just melt into the background at this point. The overscrutinizing is nothing new.

I disagree, but it is all good.

Guys I can't get off the toilet. I don't think I'll make kick off. I need to do my pre game rituals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

911phoneb2-1.jpg

omg, wtf, off to a slow start again! fire everyone! they suck!

(yes, i know it hasn't started yet. unlike the coaching staff, i like to be prepared.)

omg, wtf, off to a slow start again! fire everyone! they suck!

(yes, i know it hasn't started yet. unlike the coaching staff, i like to be prepared.)

I'll be pretty amazed if we have a fast start vs this Panthers defense, to be honest. If we score our usual 20 points, that'll be a good performance.

Back
Top Bottom