*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PANTHERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving :D

100pxCarolina_Panthers_logo_2012svg-1.png
@
100pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
2kko-1.jpg
NFL_on_FOX-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Carolina
Out
TE Ben Hartsock (knee - DNP)
G Chris Scott (knee - DNP)
DE Charles Johnson (knee - DNP)
LB Chase Blackburn (foot - DNP)

Probable
DE Greg Hardy (knee - FP)
CB Drayton Florence (groin - FP)

Miami
Out
T Jonathan Martin (eternal butthurt - DNP)
C Mike Pouncey (kidney - DNP)

Doubtful
CB Dimitri Patterson (groin - DNP)

Probable
RB Daniel Thomas (ribs - FP)
WR Mike Wallace (hamstring - FP)
WR Rishard Matthews (back - FP)
DE Derrick Shelby (ankle - FP)
LB Koa Misi (knee - FP)
LB Dannell Ellerbe (knee - FP)
S Reshad Jones (groin - FP)
S Chris Clemons (knee - FP)
S Jimmy Wilson (abdomen - FP)

WEATHER
shra30-1.png

A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;3L4YrGaR8E4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L4YrGaR8E4[/video]

Damn Pouncey is definitely out. That'll hurt this week for sure. Hopefully we can keep it close enough to maybe pull off a game winning drive.

Half of me is so happy to see our Dolphins are on national television.

...The other half remembers how the Dolphins play on national television.

I'm in town with my kid from toronto. His first tailgate and game experience (poor him). Anyone who is kind enough to host a couple of Canucks for tailgating Pm me. Btw how much time do I need to get there, park, walk to gate etc from ft lauderdale.

I wonder if Pounceys medication route is proving hopeful, or else he'll go under the knife and two weeks of medicating would have been for naught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The team is a direct reflection of the coaches....Team needs to go out there and have some fun.

[video=youtube;BerJdS2VJhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BerJdS2VJhA[/video]

I'm in town with my kid from toronto. His first tailgate and game experience (poor him). Anyone who is kind enough to host a couple of Canucks for tailgating Pm me. Btw how much time do I need to get there, park, walk to gate etc from ft lauderdale.

Where are you coming from? It should only take you about 15 minutes to walk to the stadium from you car as parking is very close to the stadium, you may want to give yourself an extra 20 or so to take in the tailgating scene as you walk. Sometimes you can get distracted. I would advise getting to the gate an hour early if you want to watch the entire game. Entry is very slow , so they later you arrive the longer you will wait.

Is it really national tv in this day and age of Red Zone Channel and people having the Ticket? I consider national tv a Sunday Night or MNF such a game. MAYBE the Giants and Cowboys game is national game today because the ENTIRE nation gets the game.

I seriously wonder if Ryan Tannehill survives this game injury-wise. He is in a dangerous territory today.

Plus, I can see him throwing picks today versus their Cover 2 because he cannot look off defenders. Not a good match up for him.

Here hoping that the Dolphins luck is similar to last week, we won and most of the teams we needed to lose did.

If all goes well today we could be one game out of the #2 seed. And we hold tiebreakers over colts and bengals.

Indy loses to cards, 7-4
Pats lose to Donkeys 7-4
Cincy (bye) 7-4
Miami beats panthers 6-5
Baltimore beats jets (both 5-6)

Hard to believe we still have a chance for bye after losing 5 of 6. C'mon let's get this done.

Anyone with a score prediction? I'll got with 24-21 Fins...

I am more worried that Cam is gonna run like hell on us as we seem to suck at tackling here lately.

Back
Top Bottom