*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

It's a long way to the top if you want to rock 'n roll, Dolphins... do work today.

I respect WV for his love and respect for Matt Ryan. Seriously, I do.

If I had to pick this game I would likely say it will be relatively low scoring, with both teams somewhere around 20 points.

The Phins often give Brady fits, especially in Miami. Combine that with the fact Brady missed practice this week with a minor injury to his calf as well as 1pm in Miami in early September and I think the Phins D can perform pretty well against this potent offense.

Brady missing practice means nothing, don't kid yourself. Dolphins must get pressure up the middle and make him move his feet and get him uncomfortable. He will get nervous back there and make some ill advised throws. THEY MUST PRESSURE.

Lets see this offense light it up! I don't care if they have Revis that's one guy we have a ton of weapons. Keep chandler jones at bay. Attack everyone outside of Revis. I want 30 points!

It's gonna be that kinda day.

image-1.jpg

Aaaaahhhh....opening day! And a great test right out of the gate. I'm very interested to see the new offense.....should be a lot of fun!

Go Phins!!!!!!

Bottom line, I have heard so much about how good the Pats are going to be today. Fine, they could be. However, at the end of the day, the Pats have a TE that is going to be limited…has had no contact since his ACL injury, physically weak Guards, questions at safety and below average CB's opposite of Revis.

Question: Where is the Pats' pass rush coming from?

New England is very good, but they can be attacked. Can the Fins take advantage and exploit their weaknesses? Week One is good spot for this game.

My season has started…I went a Jason Laconfora article and told him he was terrible.

I feel good about myself.

Let's do this .. Really anxious to see how we come out today.

Back
Top Bottom