*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

It's gonna be that kinda day.

image-1.jpg

I think that guy was sitting beside me last pats/fins game I went to... GO FINS!!!

The team definitely has respect for Miami especially in Miami in September, fans not so much. Any team that gets swept by the Bills third string qb is in show me mode

Dude...you need to know your roll around here! You need to troll or say something that causes us to hate you. You're doing it all wrong! :chuckle:

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 9s
Today's Inactives:

51 - Pouncey
52 - Wheeler
57 - Tripp
72 - Gaston
74 - Fox
77 - Turner
78 - Fede

Why is Jason Fox on this team as a vested vet?

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 11s
Darius Fleming, Bryan Stork, Aaron Dobson, Chris Jones, James White, Josh Kline and Michael Buchanan are inactive.

just went and rewatched that first drive against the falcons in preseason... hoping for a lot of that today. Atlanta had no clue how to stop that.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 51s
Darius Fleming is a bit of a surprise. Chris White is the only traditional backup linebacker.

Darius Fleming, Bryan Stork, Aaron Dobson, Chris Jones, James White, Josh Kline and Michael Buchanan are inactive.

Wasn't Kline supposed to take over for Mankins?!?!

Ooooooooo-eeee. Wake's gotta be lickin' his chops.

Which announcing team is doing the game fellas??? :d-day:

Former Phin, reporter on local CBS, Kimbo thinks we need to run for around 150 yards to win. He really likes Moreno, saying that watching him vs Dallas made him think that "now, that's a NFL RB.

Oh well, off to the game. Enjoy.

Wow I didn't realize the bottom of the Pats roster had gotten so weak. That's a dismal group. At some point your depth becomes a factor.

Back
Top Bottom