*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

[video=youtube;wymWjqV-8C4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wymWjqV-8C4[/video]

Believe! Go Dolphins!

We'll be adding about 10 more to this clip come next year.

[video=youtube;v2d1iuGZHHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2d1iuGZHHI[/video]

Well, to the Patriots all I have to say is...

b9e4a50269593100cfdd3668638fb23a19ac3724-1.jpg

I am jacked! Woke up super early cause of excitement I have right now. Let's go finZ!!!!!

I woke up early too cause I can't wait to go to church.

Gonna take the dog for a run, and then start the chili and chicken wings :up:

I am so tired of hearing about the Pats.

Corn chips, potato chips, onion dip
Beer
Taco dip crackers, bread
Beer
Chili and ranch Doritos
Beer
Wings, mozerella sticks
Beer
Slow cooked short ribs, mashed potatos, cole slaw
Beer
Brownie bowl
With more beer!!!!!!!

Phins could certainly win this game, but what a tall order on week 1.

The Pats are LOADED. I know I picked the Falcons over the Pats in the SB this year, but gun to my head I would say the Pats should be the favorites to win it all this year. Just look at what they have.........

Offensively, they get several key players back. Gronk coming back is obviously huge. Amendola is back. For how long who knows. But, they still have Edelman and a couple of young WRs behind them who got some valuable experience last season. Thompkins as a 3rd guy is dangerous.

Another big weapon returning is Vereen. Vereen missed a chunk of last season with that wrist injury and now he is back at full strength. That guy is extremely underrated. He brings SPEED and playmaking ability at the RB spot.

An overlooked addition to their offense is Wright. He is a big time target, especially in the redzone. Gronk and Wright on the field at the same time could be deadly.

On top of all of that, they have this guy named Tom Brady at QB. So yea, their offense is LOADED.

Defensively they should be better than last year. The get Mayo back which is huge. But, the big time addition is Revis.

That is one helluva team to start the season against. A win today would be HUGE to get us going. A loss and we are staring at a do or die game in week 2 and I do not want to be in that position. 0-2 with two divisional losses to start the season would pretty much shut down any SB hopes because it would be almost impossible to win the division at that point. We would have to win 11 of 14 to end the season at a minimum as well as win all 4 remaining divisional games.

Based on that, I am not looking for any moral victories today. Yea, if we hang with the Pats it could mean we have a pretty good team, but I do not like having to go on the road next week and face a must win game this early. What a brutal 1-2 opening of the season.

Of course I like our chances to beat the Bills in week 2 and I am excited for the Phins to actually get to play EJ Manuel, who blows. But, I still would not want to go up there already 0-1 in the division and facing a must win game this early.

If I could get excited over a close loss, it would be one where Tannehill plays well and we manage to score 30 points or so. A shootout loss may get me excited about the offense, but I would still be really nervous about week 2.

So lets just win this ****ing thing today!!!!! Tannehill LIGHTS IT UP and the Phins win 34-31!! LETS GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pats are LOADED. I know I picked the Falcons over the Pats in the SB this year, but gun to my head I would say the Pats should be the favorites to win it all this year. Just look at what they have.........

Offensively, they get several key players back. Gronk coming back is obviously huge. Amendola is back. For how long who knows. But, they still have Edelman and a couple of young WRs behind them who got some valuable experience last season. Thompkins as a 3rd guy is dangerous.

Another big weapon returning is Vereen. Vereen missed a chunk of last season with that wrist injury and now he is back at full strength. That guy is extremely underrated. He brings SPEED and playmaking ability at the RB spot.

An overlooked addition to their offense is Wright. He is a big time target, especially in the redzone. Gronk and Wright on the field at the same time could be deadly.

On top of all of that, they have this guy named Tom Brady at QB. So yea, their offense is LOADED.

Defensively they should be better than last year. The get Mayo back which is huge. But, the big time addition is Revis.

That is one helluva team to start the season against. A win today would be HUGE to get us going. A loss and we are staring at a do or die game in week 2 and I do not want to be in that position. 0-2 with two divisional losses to start the season would pretty much shut down any SB hopes because it would be almost impossible to win the division at that point. We would have to win 11 of 14 to end the season at a minimum as well as win all 4 remaining divisional games.

Based on that, I am not looking for any moral victories today. Yea, if we hang with the Pats it could mean we have a pretty good team, but I do not like having to go on the road next week and face a must win game this early. What a brutal 1-2 opening of the season.

Of course I like our chances to beat the Bills in week 2 and I am excited for the Phins to actually get to play EJ Manuel, who blows. But, I still would not want to go up there already 0-1 in the division and facing a must win game this early.

If I could get excited over a close loss, it would be one where Tannehill plays well and we manage to score 30 points or so. A shootout loss may get me excited about the offense, but I would still be really nervous about week 2.

So lets just win this ****ing thing today!!!!! Tannehill LIGHTS IT UP and the Phins win 34-31!! LETS GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is it fellas!

You picked the Falcons in the Super Bowl?

Back
Top Bottom