*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Reading some of the posts in this thread remind me how many football-illiterate people post here. Some fans should be forced to take classes on the game or not watch. If you think Tannehill played badly today, you're a ****ing dip****. Plain and simple.

Reading some of the posts in this thread remind me how many football-illiterate people post here. Some fans should be forced to take classes on the game or not watch. If you think Tannehill played badly today, you're a ****ing dip****. Plain and simple.

I don't think Tannehill was BAD in the game, but he was off target on a few throws.

Now granted, Tom Brady was off target on a few throws too, but Tannehill's misses were in a losing effort.

i thought we played a good tough game stupid mistakes early but again bright future. This loss does not bug me at all im proud of the fins they played a hell of a game and almost pulled it out against a straight up dynasty. Fins up

/shrug that went much better than i expected.

I don't think Tannehill was BAD in the game, but he was off target on a few throws.

Now granted, Tom Brady was off target on a few throws too, but Tannehill's misses were in a losing effort.

He missed some throws. Big deal. All QB's miss throws. He played fine. All things considered, he did a good job against a Belichick defense, a guy who's defenses usually own rookies.

You cant say he played good when he missed 3 td throws and cost us a first down with a bad throw on 3rd down on the first possession that led to the botched punt.

You cant say he played good when he missed 3 td throws and cost us a first down with a bad throw on 3rd down on the first possession that led to the botched punt.

Yeah, it's tough to say that I guess... I just get annoyed with the idiots who say the guy sucks or we should bench him or whatever and I got a bit defensive in my frustration (this is mostly because the game had just ended and I was still pissed). He wasn't awful, but if he made just one of those throws no doubt it could've been a different game.

Back
Top Bottom