*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

f the pats. we gave em a game which is more than i thought we would. sick of them owning the afc east though.

Looks like Miami is headed towards another losing division record and another losing season overall. Won't be long before New England actually leads the all time series with Miami.

next year again...please lets get new uniforms..these fE$#$ colors are a curse now everyone doesn't want us to be good..why you think we can't get in the endzone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok jon grudens press conference in a couple of months...philbin is not made for miami...

He does need to start calling out the coaches and not just the players for bad execution. It is the coaching staff responsibility to put the players in position to succeed and they are not doing that. But as I also stated, this team is so devoid of talent even if they knew what they were doing and put the players in position to win, it probably wouldnt matter much

Tanny had 3 throws for TD's a could not connect on them.

Overall, a pretty good effort today. Frustrating the way some of the calls went- the PI on Jones and the missed facemask on Tannehill were the ones that irked me most. But the defense did a good job today. Tannehill and Hartline both had nice games, and Jones had a stellar game. I'm annoyed we lost, but I think this game showed that we have a shot to compete with New England once we can get some more talent around Tannehill.

this game was there for the taking..but tannehill and the o were terrible..:boohoo:how many bad games does brady have..we should have won this game..

Are you serious? Our ST is better than it has been for years.

But still we are lossing games because them and today they were a bad and a non factor in the game. If you count impact negative plays from special teams this year, you will see there is plenty of room from improvement.

Back
Top Bottom