*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Come on Hayden try and stay positive. Almost ready to head South keeping it positive which is not like me. Hate the Pats also!

We got this one today boys and girls, There is a new BULLY in the AFC EAST, and its our MIAMI DOLPHINS, alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright Miami !!!!

Come on Hayden try and stay positive. Almost ready to head South keeping it positive which is not like me. Hate the Pats also!

It is not a positive or negative thing. I am assessing what I have seen from the Pats for years. People do not learn.

I understand what kind of team the Pats are. The so called experts and the bet line have this as a pick em game. When was the last time that has happened?

The Dolphin defense has something for Brady today and it's not a new bra. :hump:

original-1.jpg

People are actually picking us.....honestly if we lose this game, we don't deserve a playoff spot. We should have beat Buffalo, Baltimore, New England, and Carolina this season, and we let the games slip away. I have come to expect us letting teams hang around for no reason, but this game needs to be a punch to the mouth of the Patriots from the get go. Tom Brady has like 2 people to throw to, I would expect us to freaking cover them and make them run...and HOPEFULLY we can stop the run. If they get a run game going, they won't even miss having Gronk and their 2 injured WR's.

Not as many chowda eaters as I expected in the parking lot here

Rooting interests today: 1. Miami Dolphins. 2. Pittsburgh Steelers

If Pittsburgh wins today and Miami wins out, then we're in.

Rooting interests today: 1. Miami Dolphins. 2. Pittsburgh Steelers

If Pittsburgh wins today and Miami wins out, then we're in.

Lol. Beat me by like 10 seconds

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I want the Bengals to win so they have something to play for the last week of the year.

Ummm no

For those who say weather won't matter I've got to disagree. I came from 50degree NC and am sweating my dong off just drinking a pbr. Its going to be rough for NE

Back
Top Bottom