Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Patriots vs. Jacksonville thread

ThrowBack13 said:
no way you guys beat colts at indy your dynasty is now offically on the clock

so when san fran lost in the playoffs in 85-87 did that kill their dynasty :)

or

76-77 when the steelers lost in the playoffs, did that kill their dynasty :)

or

in 94 when the boys lost did that kill their dynasty? :)

I could go on if you want :)

Yea, let the media New England-nut-slobbering begin. Boy can't wait to watch the sports progams this week. Madden already gave them a head start. Oh yea thats right, the media 'disrespected' them this year, my bad.

finfansince72 said:
Yea, let the media New England-nut-slobbering begin. Boy can't wait to watch the sports progams this week. Madden already gave them a head start. Oh yea thats right, the media 'disrespected' them this year, my bad.

you must of missed mid season to week 13 --when the national media already handed out the superbowl rings to the colts and made manning the superbowl mvp :)

anditsgood said:
you must of missed mid season to week 13 --when the national media already handed out the superbowl rings to the colts and made manning the superbowl mvp :)

You must have missed the patriots being a decent team this year, very beatable and the Colts going through the season dominating the league. Every program, media-outlet, etc that Ive watched jumped back on the New England bandwagon weeks ago. Brady sounded like a moron saying the media disrespected the Pats. Hopefully Denver puts an end to the media lovefest with NewEngland, its gotten tiresome.

finfansince72 said:
You must have missed the patriots being a decent team this year, very beatable and the Colts going through the season dominating the league. Every program, media-outlet, etc that Ive watched jumped back on the New England bandwagon weeks ago. Brady sounded like a moron saying the media disrespected the Pats. Hopefully Denver puts an end to the media lovefest with NewEngland, its gotten tiresome.

yeah when the pats won the last 5 out of 6, the media was saying they havent played anybody :cool:

but hell they do seem to be playing their best ball now--and thats something you cant disagree with :)

ThrowBack13 said:
the patriots have already had thier one loss per dynasty already...

Pats already had a playoff lost during thier dynasty :confused: :confused2

anditsgood said:
yeah when the pats won the last 5 out of 6, the media was saying they havent played anybody :cool:

but hell they do seem to be playing their best ball now--and thats something you cant disagree with :)

you can say that again! I'm telling you they are going to be tough from here on out. Playing on the road isnt going to matter either, with Mr. Cool at the reins. instead of 3 out of 4 it might be 4 out of 5 SB's.

anditsgood said:

worse than that they missed the playoffs. The other teams lost i nthe playoffs...

anditsgood said:

He's refering to all the Pats fans buying up Colts jerseys, ready to jump onto their bandwagon.

ih8brady said:
He's refering to all the Pats fans buying up Colts jerseys, ready to jump onto their bandwagon.
nope hes referring to 02, when the pats knocked your fins out of the playoffs only to get knocked out by the packers. yes i realize the jets won the game only because the packers layed down.

anditsgood said:
nope hes referring to 02, when the pats knocked your fins out of the playoffs only to get knocked out by the packers. yes i realize the jets won the game only because the packers layed down.

yep thats correct. And we proved to everyone we wernt a fluke the year after.

Back
Top Bottom