*** Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe more important is a New England loss to help us creep up to No.2. Strength of schedule is still of the upmost importance.

If you need a reason to root against New England.

That friggin Dallas-Buffalo game did us no favors.

Jets/Pats wins will hurt.
That's a good point about the SOS. Of course if the skins and Giants end up with a better record than us then the SOS won't matter. I agree Dallas losing really hurt us as far as SOS but also I wanted Dallas with a better record than Pitt. Hoping today will go better for us.

I would like to see some of De Lance Turner. RB we picked up on Waivers from Ravens.

Both Pat Shumur and Zac Taylor should be fired for sucking worse than a team that's intentional tanking (trading away there talent) to rebuild our team, how darn those putzes screw with us getting the first over all pick. Giants especially that has to really suck for them....Cincinnati owner needs a kick to the head for picking Zac to be his head coach.

Both Pat Shumur and Zac Taylor should be fired for sucking worse than a team that's intentional tanking (trading away there talent) to rebuild our team, how darn those putzes screw with us getting the first over all pick. Giants especially that has to really suck for them....Cincinnati owner needs a kick to the head for picking Zac to be his head coach.
I have absolutely know idea how Zac Taylor career vaulted as quickly as it did.

Cincis owner is notoriously cheap so I think it’s 50/50 whether or not zac Taylor gets another year as head coach.

I don’t think the players have quit on him yet.

Another overrated qb likely to get healthy with his play vs Miami
Couldn’t agree more. When they won the SB, then went on a run to the playoffs w Foles the following year I was shouting they should trade Wentz - they could have gotten someone’s entire draft + players ala Herschel Walker esq. Heck, we may have been the team to have traded for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom