*** Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t agree more. When they won the SB, then went on a run to the playoffs w Foles the following year I was shouting they should trade Wentz - they could have gotten someone’s entire draft + players ala Herschel Walker esq. Heck, we may have been the team to have traded for him!

he’s another qb whose off script is much better than his on.

masks it.

Couldn’t agree more. When they won the SB, then went on a run to the playoffs w Foles the following year I was shouting they should trade Wentz - they could have gotten someone’s entire draft + players ala Herschel Walker esq. Heck, we may have been the team to have traded for him!

Year 2 he was real damn good. Underneath accuracy from rookie to year 2 was a whole nother level. Ever since then he’s been meh.

doesn’t help that his wr Corp is overrated and overpaid. But still. He’s got the o line he’s got a go to tight end. Wentz needs to do more

Year 2 he was real damn good. Underneath accuracy from rookie to year 2 was a whole nother level. Ever since then he’s been meh.

doesn’t help that his wr Corp is overrated and overpaid. But still. He’s got the o line he’s got a go to tight end. Wentz needs to do more
Haven't been overly impressed with Wentz, started off on fire but since the injuries, he's seemed to have lost something.

Haven't been overly impressed with Wentz, started off on fire but since the injuries, he's seemed to have lost something.
Agree - instead of letting Foles go, I was firmly in the unpopular camp of “trade Wentz for a kings ransom and keep Foles”. My friends who are Philly Phans didn’t get it. Coming around now but.

Agree - instead of letting Foles go, I was firmly in the unpopular camp of “trade Wentz for a kings ransom and keep Foles”. My friends who are Philly Phans didn’t get it. Coming around now but.
I thought man how do you let the Super Bowl MVP walk. Dude was balling.

I thought man how do you let the Super Bowl MVP walk. Dude was balling.
Dude played the best game of his life and the repeatability of that happening looked slim to none, Wentz coming back from his knee problem looks like a better option, gave up a bit to get him to, or should I say they screwed the Dolphins then gave up a bit, any how Wentz 2x the QB Foles is. Foles rode in to the super bowl on all the good work Wentz did.

Foles isn’t doing much in jax except making a truck load of guaranteed money
Cashing in. I think he was a better fit in Philly's system, he excelled in it. You're right, nothing special in Jax. He's probably pretty good at counting money by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom