*** Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Philadelphia Eagles @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
320px-Philadelphia_Eagles_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

tEtdLor.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

uibWQsl.png

SsroTqD.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

Lets get this week over with and take another step to being relevant again.

In the mean-time Eagles are tough cookies and will beat them like the Ravens do up one side and down the other

Eagles 30 - 6 Fitz-tragic fist pumps every catch but throws 3 to the wrong team stalling every chance to get into end-zone. On a brighter note Cincinnati comes to play again and is winning late but can they close the deal this week....uncertain.

Fighting for my life in my fantasy football playoffs.... my usual studs Brees and Thomas didn’t produce much... I have Parker to help out... but he has Wentz so if we could rattle him and get some turnovers that would be grand

Going to be an ugly game, I think. Eagles are under achievers this year but will still clobber us.

Quick trivia question: what Dolphins QB played on the day that Don Shula broke the all time win record???

Tomorrow, go Bengals, Skins, Giants and specially Browns. This all of course for our draft position and yes, go NE....this last one hurts but we need Houston to lose.

Man...I just can't do it...I just can't root for NE to win a game, no matter who it is against or how much it helps. I want to see Brady's clock cleaned EVERY play...EVERY goddamn play. Not that rooting for a team has any influence on it's outcome. I'll root for Houston, and when NE beats 'em, that'll be OK for us.

Going to be an ugly game, I think. Eagles are under achievers this year but will still clobber us.

Quick trivia question: what Dolphins QB played on the day that Don Shula broke the all time win record???
Doug Pederson, I was there...

Man...I just can't do it...I just can't root for NE to win a game, no matter who it is against or how much it helps. I want to see Brady's clock cleaned EVERY play...EVERY goddamn play. Not that rooting for a team has any influence on it's outcome. I'll root for Houston, and when NE beats 'em, that'll be OK for us.
I should have explain it better. I'm not rooting for NE to win.....I'm rooting for Houston to lose. That's how I do it....lol

I don’t want to rack up anymore wins but being from Philly area, I’d certainly have quite the smile all week if we squeaked this one out some how.

On paper it’s a no brainer, Eagles should win. They are a mess though.

With the exception of the Falcons game this year, the Doug Pederson lead Eagles have always beat the bad teams.

Dallas refuses to win the division so the Eagles still have life.

28-17. Eagles win. (Not sure who scores their points though)

Nelson Agholor is the WR version of Kalen Ballage.

Tomorrow, go Bengals, Skins, Giants and specially Browns. This all of course for our draft position and yes, go NE....this last one hurts but we need Houston to lose.

Maybe more important is a New England loss to help us creep up to No.2. Strength of schedule is still of the upmost importance.

If you need a reason to root against New England.

That friggin Dallas-Buffalo game did us no favors.

Jets/Pats wins will hurt.

I don’t want to rack up anymore wins but being from Philly area, I’d certainly have quite the smile all week if we squeaked this one out some how.

On paper it’s a no brainer, Eagles should win. They are a mess though.

With the exception of the Falcons game this year, the Doug Pederson lead Eagles have always beat the bad teams.

Dallas refuses to win the division so the Eagles still have life.

28-17. Eagles win. (Not sure who scores their points though)

Nelson Agholor is the WR version of Kalen Ballage.
Alshon Jemell Jeffery is back this week and I dont think the Fins have anyone who can cover him...He gets at least 1 td maybe 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom