**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. BEARS GAME THREAD** | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. BEARS GAME THREAD**

I am also suprised by secondary! Now I didn't agree with starting line up and for at least the first half our defense seemed all over the place(our O-line the 1st qtr to) but they slowly righted the ship later on. The sec. was beat bad but our main Defense wasn't there all game just in patches.

Note: I can't belive that this game showed us anything of what Saban has in mind for Taylor! (IMO holding something back)

Look forward to some more Diamond in preseason! Welker is all heart!!!!!!

Dolfan5000 said:
Hey, it's the very first preseason game for a practically new team and staff, I'm not complaining. We were at the least and most competitive. I'm very happy with our QBs and O overall. If Brock wasn't Fiedlerlike we wouldn't be so hard on our guys. I'm quite happy, though I am looking for us to improve more and more every PS game from here on.

P.S. I wasn't sure but that QB tackle Roth made after Hutchinson ran around for a bit like yeah, was that a sack? =)
I don't think it was a sack but a tackle, since the play gained positive yards.
Also, that int by Berlin is something that has to be part of his learning process. Other than that, I thought he looked pretty good. At least better than I expected.

yea our first string looked as though they were caught way off guard! They threw everything at us, we looked like chickens with our head caught off!

Coaching (little as there was or expected calmed them down a bit)

Houck (poor guy has alot of 18 hr days ahead)

Berlin was not that bad (outplayed AJ IMO)

Just have to say that I liked what I saw. Except the secondary. We have plenty more to do before reg season and plenty time to do it.

And this... Who follows up 3 passes with another pass when you have a first down, 50 secs left and within field goal range? I would have like to have seen a screen or a handoff or something there. There was still time for a couple more plays.

Glad its just pre-season.

That is all.. Everyone was great. Liked Boston (stay healthy) and Berlin. They looked good. Cut Lee and Darius. Ricky looks like his heart aint in it.

Good luck coach Saban.

Back
Top Bottom