**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread**

We can,t throw on every down ! We have no running game and our D is a giving up big plays all over the field! This loss was a team effort ! the TOs just killed us. !

I think asking Feeley to throw the ball 50 times is putting to much pressure on him. He needs a running game. Ive never heard of a team that has the lead throwing the ball that much. Last year everyone knew we were running the ball on almost ever down, now they know we are throwing the ball a lot. We can't be this one dimensional

We can't blame the O-Line for this one. We need to draft a QB and RB ( if not in FA) very high in this draft. Plain and simple.

DonShula84 said:
I think asking Feeley to throw the ball 50 times is putting to much pressure on him. He needs a running game. Ive never heard of a team that has the lead throwing the ball that much. Last year everyone knew we were running the ball on almost ever down, now they know we are throwing the ball a lot. We can't be this one dimensional
yup. exactly.

Guys I understand that the turnovers are killing us. I understand I am just as mad about the INT's that we have had returned for TD's this year. But I keep hearing you guys harping about drafting a QB in the first round and thats fine and well but be ready for more of the same. Do you guys think that if we draft a QB the INT's are gonna stop? Guys I have watched every game this year. I have seen improvement in Feeley. If he has time you saw today what he could do. Sure he made some mistakes but the other players on the team are making mistakes as well. The INT by Williams returned for the TD was pure luck. The one that Spikes got was a good play but McMike never even tried for it. The one by Clements I will guarantee you that Feeley thought Chambers was running and in instead of an out. The one that was thrown to Booker was a good pass that Booker misread. Booker lost sight of the ball or something but had he kept running the fly the outcome would have been different. The others were tipped.

Like I said I am all for drafting a QB. But get ready for more of the same.

Back
Top Bottom