**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread** | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Phins Vs. Bills Game Thread**

We have to somehow find a running game next season. You can't have an inexperienced QB throw over 50 times a game....bad things happen when you do that (as we can see). It doesn't matter who you have at QB...Feeley, Rodgers, Leinart...you can't have them throw so many times. This offseason will be interesting.

W e cant throw the ball 50 times and win guys. we aint got a running game and its showed its ugly face today.

LOL, you guys crack me up. I log on here about ten minutes ago and review the first couple of pages of this thread readin how Feeley is our new QB period, wow did you see that pass, etc.

78 pages of posts later: Feeley is done, he sucks, I want a new QB!

These INT's for TD's are killler, but ladies and gentlemen, were watching an offense that has been inept all season. We throw 4 picks, and fumble 3 times and you expect some kind of consistency? Were a one dimensional team working off an archaic offensive scheme from an ex-coach. What do you want? Do you realize we put up 35pts today?

LtDan662002 said:
uh...are we forgetting Big Ben??????
So 1 QB outta the last 15 that were drafted is having a good year..... your point? Ben also has a great Oline, great defense, RUNNING game, and a coach that KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING ALL YEAR!

The team overall sucked today. 5 INTS, RB fumbles, Defense giving up plays to BLEDSOE, bad special teams, plenty of dropped passes.

That's true. He showed he can make some good throws again today. He also makes some dumb decisions instead of taking the sack. He's inconsistent at this point, but wait until the end of the season and we will see if he has shown improvement. Were 2-10 and going nowhere fast anyway.

Despacio said:
LOL, you guys crack me up. I log on here about ten minutes ago and review the first couple of pages of this thread readin how Feeley is our new QB period, wow did you see that pass, etc.

78 pages of posts later: Feeley is done, he sucks, I want a new QB!

These INT's for TD's are killler, but ladies and gentlemen, were watching an offense that has been inept all season. We throw 4 picks, and fumble 3 times and you expect some kind of consistency? Were a one dimensional team working off an archaic offensive scheme from an ex-coach. What do you want? Do you realize we put up 35pts today?
Exactly. I swear, my girlfriend knows more about football and developing players than some of you guys. And shes freakin 23! Look what he is surrounded by and look what he has accomplished. Im not going to even get into it because I think most of you are just upset and not thinking straight..... if not that, then you lack the intelligence to put up a decent argument.

It was a good fight, just need to stop all the damn turn overs...

It seems like Feeley is trying to force things... kind of reminds me of Payton when he first started playing.

I think he's improving each game. He will be a great QB in a few years.

What the hell happened to our secondary?

They actually failed to pick off Drew "The Tree" Bledsoe?

It almost feels like 1996 again.

Despacio said:
What the hell happened to our secondary?

They actually were inable to NOT pick off Drew "The Tree" Bledsoe?

It almost feels like 1996 again.

Our defense played awful today.

_dan24 said:
It was a good fight, just need to stop all the damn turn overs...

It seems like Feeley is trying to force things... kind of reminds me of Payton when he first started playing.

I think he's improving each game. He will be a great QB in a few years.
Feeley is making more impressive throws than he was early in the year. But, he is making just as many bad decisions.
And he doesnt remind me of Payton at all.

Let Feeley finish out the season and hopefully he will cut down on the mistakes, but in the mean time, the phins should be sending out an army of scouts to college games specifically to find a QB.

No running game, zach out, offense line sucks, blah blah blah blah blah. Make up another excuse for Feeley thrwoing 5 picks, and ANOTHER one for a TD. Feeley would suck even if we had all those other things. I just hope the Front Office isn't ad blind as some of these Feeley butt-lovers.

damnit why couldn't you guys just roll over and die? Man your team played well, and that's hard for me to say. But a win's a win, and you guys damn near did it.

Back
Top Bottom