***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
owenvas said:
Just to let you all know that, I am the ultimate optomistic fan.

Last year I kept telling everyone that kept harassing me about the 4-12 fins that it was just an offseason and wait until 2005.

Denver and Carolina made me a believer but since I am seriously doubting this team.

I know this is supposed to be a "rebuilding year" but I really was hoping that this team was better than this.

It has become embarassing. I did not expect the fins to go to the Superbowl, but I thought they they would at least make a playoff run.

Sure 2-4 they still have a chance to make the playoffs and I still believe that they have a lot of "potential" but they are just playing horrible.

KC has held the ball for 40 minutes, that is absolutely ridiculous.

R & R only 14 carries against the #30 ranked defense, Chambers only one catch uhgggggggg!

What the hell is going on!

I just do not want to admit that this team sucks!

Oh wait Sage is in ... pass to Chambers 77yard touchdown!

Please Sage be our Saviour!!!!!!

I dont know what made you think the Fins could make the playoffs??? We are a below average team, with a lot players that need to be cut. They play with no heart. I dont mean to offend you, but a lot of fans thought Miami "was going to the playoffs bla bla bla" after a 2-1 start. Anyone that disagreed with that was labled a pessimist. C'mon, this team stinks! Wake up from dreamland! We are a 8-8 team at best. Probably go 6-10. Saban needs a year to fix this mess and get his players in here.

And Sage is no Saviour! Miami needs a lot of good players to make this team better. Starting with the OL, and secondary, and a new QB.

Game Observations:

1. Gus Frerotte is not a very good QB.
2. Start Sage next week, or Lemon.
3. Ronnie needs more carries.
4. Give NIck Saban a C- grade....why did we throw it on 2nd and 1/3rd and 1?
5. Our D was on the field over 40 minutes.
6. Cut Reggie Howard......find a high school d back to replace him if you have too Nick.
7. Thank God I wasnt able to watch this on tv.

The good news!!??? We play the Saints next week in Baton Rouge.

bigmiamifan said:
Guys, come on, think about it. It's not that Sage makes one play and he's the next Dan, it's that GUS HAS SUCKED 3 GAMES IN A ROW!! It's time for a change and Sage just HAPPENED TO SHOW WHAT we could be missing.

couldnt have said it better myself, we are rebuilding, lets give the young guy a shot, maybe even let lemon get a few snaps toward the end of our season...the fact is we know what gus is good at, being painfully mediocre that is

At least the Fins get the extra two days of rest before the next game

I had not thought of it but It can't hurt...

We need a change at QB, and I think Sage has earned a chance to prove himself.

Who knows maybe the new Lemon kid will step up.

The point I'm trying to make is SomeOne should step up and Sage made a Statement Tonight!

Ryguy1354 said:
What do you think gus is thinking right now after that?!?!?!?!
I would say but the profanity filter would not show anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom