***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut Reggie Howard right now...just take off your uniform Howard get in your car and never come back....you stink. :yell:

adamprez2003 said:
I believe it was Finatic that had the best quote I read concerning AJ and Gus.

He said at least with AJ you got six passes a game that made you say WOW coupled with the turnovers. Now that we got rid of him we kept the turnovers but got rid of the WOW
dude, get off the AJ train.....

Gus is bad, but AJ was worse. through 6 games starting last year, AJ was worse than Gus is right now in EVERY statistic save completion percentage... Gus has more yards, more TDs, less INTs, (no INTS for 6), etc....

gus is sucking it up, but AJ sucks

on the bright side, at least we'll get a top 3 pick.

nick saban, thank you. i was convinced things wouldnt get any worse, but alas, you have made it so. we look worse today than we have in years. i shutter to think how i will feel when we lose to the saints, it will undoubtedly happen.

our defense is sickening.

TRP34 said:
thank you nick saban for making things worse. really, i appreciate the aging qb with no future, the putrid offensive line, the defense with no heart, the atrocious special teams, the embarassing play calling and a genuine lack of discipline.

man, you think they would have played harder under bates? cause these players are not buying what saban is selling. aside from being heartbreaking, our ineptitude(and our radio guys) are comical.

Don't blame this on Saban! Our guys are playing like CRAP!!! Plain and simple! Even Saban couldn't turn this hell around in his 1st year! It's gonna take time! This ain't Saban's fault.

I've been pretty optimistic about this season, but no longer. This Kansas City team had to fly into Miami this morning, with no practice today, and they came to our house and kicked the **** out of us. These guys had the 30th ranked pass defense, and we couldn't even exploit that. We are in for a horrible season.

Wow - KC flew out today, kicked our *****, then will fly out tonight. What a day they had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom