**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD** | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD**

NY_FinFan_72 said:
According to ESPN, now, all of a sudden "The Miami coaching job is one of the top 5 jobs in the NFL"... and "Whoever it is who takes over is inheriting some good personnel... they're not a lost cause by any means"...

Open mouth, insert foot, ESPN.
LOL, they dont even try to explain why the thought the exact opposite just a couple of days ago.

Can this be the demise of the almighty Pansies. I can't remember ever seeing the horror in the eyes of Brady I saw tonight. And Bill resembled the "fingers through the hair" fella who used to walk on our sideline. To be devistated on the MNF stage in front of the world by what they say is the "worst team in the league. Could it be true? They got OWNED and EXPOSED. Even the refs tried hard to give it to them. NOT THIS TIME. Good bye NE. Enjoy your collapse to the depths of the NFL, back where you belong. :evil: :goof:

I give the young LB core that started tonight a big thumbs up. Mistakes, I didn't see many. Ayanbadejo did his job and made the play when the opportunity arrived. Again the kids played great and made me proud.

I thought there was a lot of missed tackles tonight but they were in the secondary.

REAL MEN wear ORANGE!

I think Madden went home to cry over his Brady Poster! I couldn't stand the 10 minute love fest at the beginning of the 4th. Tom Brady this Tom Brady that!

Back
Top Bottom