**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

HysterikiLL said:
www.hookedonphonics.com

EDIT: You live in Mexico. It's all good.

Lets go baby!!!!!!! :rawk:

I quoted on you and i was about to fall all over you (I kinda fight the whole being not cool to mexicans here, very disturbing) but you edited on time. :lol:

Quelonio said:
I quoted on you and i was about to fall all over you (I kinda fight the whole being not cool to mexicans here, very disturbing) but you edited on time. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, that was my bad. I didn't realize and I'm in a weird mood today but I love Mexico. You guys are lucky!

Iba a decir que tenemos uno de Guadalajara, un chilango, y un regio, pero campeonaso es chilango, se me hizo cagado.

Quelonio said:
Iba a decir que tenemos uno de Guadalajara, un chilango, y un regio, pero campeonaso es chilango, se me hizo cagado.

:lol: :lol: no se vayan a enojar porque escribimos en español :tongue:

BrazForPhins said:
Yeah, but I can say that at least u are geographicaly (sp?) better positioned than me :(

I think the australian fans are the ones that got more of a reason to complain there.... But yes we are better positioned, then again you get to listen to comentary in portuguese, and that has got to be cool. (it is not that good in spanish)

Quelonio said:
oye wuey cual es la diferencia de finheaven vip y el normal

Quelonio said:

finsmx said:
:lol::lol: no se vayan a enojar porque escribimos en español :tongue:

campeonaso said:
oye wuey cual es la diferencia de finheaven vip y el normal

Que? :dunno:

Quelonio said:
I think the australian fans are the ones that got more of a reason to complain there.... But yes we are better positioned, then again you get to listen to comentary in portuguese, and that has got to be cool. (it is not that good in spanish)

australians..yep, they're the really far..
We have monday/sunday night games here with brazilians comentators through ESPN, they are nice and try to spread the footbal here, but to be honest I prefer the american comentators because of course, they understand th game much more

Back
Top Bottom