**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 135 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

Man, it doesn't matter who's our QB this season. If R&R can do this every game we have a great chance of winning!

Doh... man. Okay I was off. Man. I think I left my thinking cap in the bottom of that last bottle of Killians! :lol:

If Bills win then Pats and us are tied for 2nd at 3-4 and bills lead at 4-4...Looking good
for all the people who said the season was over

Now I have to dig a few day old thread for soemone saying Ricky is finished and washed up and all. I said Ricky has only played 2 games and hasnt even had a chance (limited carries) to get rolling or any momentum. yet. Just like Ronnie the 1st couple games, patience my friends! Come down the stretch these guys will tire many defenses and with the D like today, then we can be tough. Kudso for the offensive line manging their penalties after the 1st 5 minutes of the game!

Not likely that the Bills are going to win. N.E. will be prepared on their home turf.

rainmaker1313 said:
So Boston 1 catch for 54 yards? What do you think for the next week or so?
yeah i had noticed he disappeared but remember he was supposed to be replacing Booker but Booker played and caught a few tonite so Boston and Gilmore never got much playing time with R&R running the ball.

Back
Top Bottom