official - pittsburgh/denver game thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official - pittsburgh/denver game thread

screw the Panthers.

Seattle--Pittsburgh would be far more fun.

Goes to show you it's smart to give your coach time.

That a coach is in his 14th year is unprecedented in this day and age...but it ensures consistency. You can build a system and indoctrinate players into it and have them improve year after year rather than continually change it up

RobFins2005 said:

That a coach is in his 14th year is unprecedented in this day and age...but it ensures consistency. You can build a system and indoctrinate players into it and have them improve year after year rather than continually change it up

you know added to that is the ability to replace their talent somehow year after year.

Big Ben = money

RobFins2005 said:

That's right. We should have kept Wanny.

Desslar said:
That's right. We should have kept Wanny.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Prior to Jimmy Johnson, Miami had only had two head coaches. So they obviously believed in the system too. Sometimes a coach deserves being removed...like Wannstedt. But too often than not in this league, a coach has a bad year or two due to the troubles of injuries/salary cap/free agency and gets jettisoned and scapegoated.

I don't see Pittsburgh being where they are without Cowher today.

Yes

ILPhinFan88 said:
Well, that's the game. Good game Steelers.

Now go Seahawks

Yes I agree. Steelers and Seahawks in Superbowl. I don't like the idea of a team the Dolphins beat being in the Superbowl....Like the Patriots......things that make u go, Buuuuuhh....:fire:

Back
Top Bottom