*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel it too. All this week I said to myself I think they can pull this off. I prayed for rain and boom their getting rain plus wind. Seems like every time we play them the weather is a factor hmmmmmm. I know I may sound crazy as a f****** loon but, I they will win 24 - 19.

QB:Tannehill has a good day 24 - 29 319 yards 3TD 0 INT

RUSHING:
Foster 19 carries 76 yards
Ajayi 13 carries 47 yards

RECEIVING:
Jarvis Landry goes off 12 catches 118 yards (11 yard TD)
DeVante Parker 4 catches 87 yards
Foster 2 catches 33 yards
Kenny Stills 2 catches 52 yards (39 yard TD)
Dion Simms 1 catches 11 yards (11 yard TD)
Ajayi 2 catches 18 yards

DEFENSE:
Micheal Thomas INT
3 SACKS (Kiko Alonso, Cameron Wake, Tony Lippett)

GO DOLPHINS!!! SHOCK THE NFL!!! ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!!!

I guess all pressure is off now so we can make insane predictions like this and either be right about it or just blow it off because, well, we knew it wouldn't happen anyway, right?

I guess all pressure is off now so we can make insane predictions like this and either be right about it or just blow it off because, well, we knew it wouldn't happen anyway, right?

So , who abused you as a child ?

Shoot being from Cheyenne sucks pretty much doesn't bro. I live in miserable Montana which sucks even more. Maybe the mountains are clogging my head. But, I am a cancer survivor. I say stupid things before but, insane nahhh never. I love my Dolphins don't care what the outcome may be. Win or Lose. GO DOLPHINS!! Wyoming sucks like Montana. Wish I could go back to California but, can't work is here.

Ryan Shazier and the other injuries could really help Miami. Heyward and Wheaton out really helps too.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

The stadium thread apparently isn't stickied anymore so I'll post this here: It was a dreary performance by the Canes today but the stadium was the star. Maybe this venue now needs mid October and beyond weather. It was surprisingly comfortable all night, with a nice steady breeze in the low upper deck, where I sit. The streamers still weren't moving. Maybe it was an ideal height, direction and persistence of breeze. I saw some people fanning themselves in the lower bowl, but far fewer than previous games.

Dark clouds moved toward the stadium late third quarter from the east. It really looked cool. Great contrast against the white roof. In years past everybody would have make plans to avoid a drenching. Tonight nobody cared. Well, almost nobody. Halfway up the lower west bowl was forced to scramble, and the first few rows of the east end zone.

The crowd noise and energy level still doesn't seem to translate to the field.
Even with lackluster crowds of this year it really seems the noise is heightened from past seasons.

Honestly, other than personal pride and feeling good as a fan, why would you want us to win? So we can go 7-9 and just miss the playoffs? So we can keep Tannenbaum and this set of players? I want long term success for my fins and that means tearing it down right now.

I feel it too. All this week I said to myself I think they can pull this off. I prayed for rain and boom their getting rain plus wind. Seems like every time we play them the weather is a factor hmmmmmm. I know I may sound crazy as a f****** loon but, I they will win 24 - 19.

QB:Tannehill has a good day 24 - 29 319 yards 3TD 0 INT

RUSHING:
Foster 19 carries 76 yards
Ajayi 13 carries 47 yards

RECEIVING:
Jarvis Landry goes off 12 catches 118 yards (11 yard TD)
DeVante Parker 4 catches 87 yards
Foster 2 catches 33 yards
Kenny Stills 2 catches 52 yards (39 yard TD)
Dion Simms 1 catches 11 yards (11 yard TD)
Ajayi 2 catches 18 yards

DEFENSE:
Micheal Thomas INT
3 SACKS (Kiko Alonso, Cameron Wake, Tony Lippett)

GO DOLPHINS!!! SHOCK THE NFL!!! ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!!!

I really hope and pray RT will finally say fuk this staying in the pocket crap getting the **** beat out of me I'm running for my life!!! He's gotta start leaving the pocket quicker no more excuses. Plus he's a better thrower on the run. Play to your strengths RT pleeaase for the love of god and our sanity

And to think I'll have to go to a sports bar to see the game. It's going to be ugly. I hope Ajayi gets like 20 carries and Drake 10. I also would love to see Grant on offense for at least a few snaps. On defense I just want to close my eyes and not see them get killed.

Ozzy rules!!

Yep, me too. First time all year. Trying to think what jersey to wear. So far, my white Zack Thomas, and my Orange Ricky Williams have been unlucky. I wonder if I can find a Steelers jersey at goodwill real quick. Maybe we will win. ;-)

Shoot being from Cheyenne sucks pretty much doesn't bro. I live in miserable Montana which sucks even more. Maybe the mountains are clogging my head. But, I am a cancer survivor. I say stupid things before but, insane nahhh never. I love my Dolphins don't care what the outcome may be. Win or Lose. GO DOLPHINS!! Wyoming sucks like Montana. Wish I could go back to California but, can't work is here.

Sometimes you just have that gut feeling. I usually get it a couple games a yr. I wish it could be more often because we seem to do pretty well overall when I get it lol. Awesome to hear you beat the big C beast!!! I'm a survivor as well 1 yr so far. Stay strong bro and Go Fins!!!!!

As a fan I want us to win the next 10 games but as a realist I know that isn't gonna happen.

We need to lose them all to start change. Real ****ing change

Sometimes you just have that gut feeling. I usually get it a couple games a yr. I wish it could be more often because we seem to do pretty well overall when I get it lol. Awesome to hear you beat the big C beast!!! I'm a survivor as well 1 yr so far. Stay strong bro and Go Fins!!!!!

Gase and our coaches have been critical of certain players in the media this week. It will be interesting to see if the team plays hard or rebels. A certain local media member is saying he thinks that Gase is starting to lose the locker room. Glad to see you are positive about this game. I wonder, do we have coach killers or guys who want to win?

This is around where I expected to see the offense start clicking. I know it seems like a stretch watching this team the last few weeks but Im still holding out hope. The best case scenario for this team is that they were all still learning the scheme and they now start to turn it around. They were never going to make the playoffs this season, it was all about setting the tone and improving as the season goes on... 8-8 with steady improvement and a team that looks ready to contend at the end of the year was always the target for me, and that is still attainable IMO...
So lets go Fins!

Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
While #Packers WR Randall Cobb will play some RB, expect #Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell to thrive with WR snaps. They’ll move him all over

Looks to be an ugly weather day today at the Rock. Gase, with his tendencies to error on conservative side, probably sits fragile Foster thinking Jones also.

Will the weather equalize the playing field any? Maybe a few turnovers (which we cant seem to get) by Ben trying to move around. That's about the only chance I see for a win.

Honestly, other than personal pride and feeling good as a fan, why would you want us to win? So we can go 7-9 and just miss the playoffs? So we can keep Tannenbaum and this set of players? I want long term success for my fins and that means tearing it down right now.

It is a character flaw to root for a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom