*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Doing this a bit earlier this evening since I'll be busy later on :brewskis:

240px-Pittsburgh_Steelers_logo.svg.png
@
242px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png

miami_dolphins_stadium.png

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

xmEyV4K.png
300px-NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

3rXUlJw.png

wG0TxvI.png

WEATHER

lSHtmpO.png

Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a northeast wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;EisXJSsULGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EisXJSsULGM[/video]
[video=youtube;rWvA4wCI4tM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWvA4wCI4tM[/video]

Okay, let's start taking predictions. I'm going with 100-6. Steelers will be so tired from kicking off to the Fins, that the special teams is worn out and Grant is able to run one back. :)

Never have I seen the forum so unanimous on something. We all think we're about to embarrass ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could a rainy windy day at the stadium, just like some other Pitt games in the past.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Looking for any kind of progress from this team. Go Fins!

Right? Well accept the punter - he is ok.

Never have I seen the forum so unanimous on something. We all think we're about to embarrass ourselves.

I honestly haven't seen so many of us on this site on the same page more than now in recent memory. Shame it comes from being terrible rather than actually having a special season where everything comes together for a change. It's hard to imagine what that would even be like to experience at this point.

For some odd reason Dolphins win. I know...I know...I sound like I should be in a shrinks office but FINS will WIN count it!!

And to think I'll have to go to a sports bar to see the game. It's going to be ugly. I hope Ajayi gets like 20 carries and Drake 10. I also would love to see Grant on offense for at least a few snaps. On defense I just want to close my eyes and not see them get killed.

Ozzy rules!!

Kizer sucks, oh we lose 69-0, I'm not watching btw, going fishing.

Go out there and defend Hard Rock Stadium Miami. Might seem like an impossible mountain to climb but any given Sunday.

Adam Schefter
9m
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
Dolphins' RB Arian Foster will go out for warmups, see how he feels, then determine whether he's healthy enough to play vs. Pittsburgh.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Adam Schefter
8m
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
Steelers consider WR Sammie Coates' availability vs Miami to be a game-time decision due to his fractured thumb, per source.

For some odd reason Dolphins win. I know...I know...I sound like I should be in a shrinks office but FINS will WIN count it!!

I feel it too. All this week I said to myself I think they can pull this off. I prayed for rain and boom their getting rain plus wind. Seems like every time we play them the weather is a factor hmmmmmm. I know I may sound crazy as a f****** loon but, I they will win 24 - 19.

QB:Tannehill has a good day 24 - 29 319 yards 3TD 0 INT

RUSHING:
Foster 19 carries 76 yards
Ajayi 13 carries 47 yards

RECEIVING:
Jarvis Landry goes off 12 catches 118 yards (11 yard TD)
DeVante Parker 4 catches 87 yards
Foster 2 catches 33 yards
Kenny Stills 2 catches 52 yards (39 yard TD)
Dion Simms 1 catches 11 yards (11 yard TD)
Ajayi 2 catches 18 yards

DEFENSE:
Micheal Thomas INT
3 SACKS (Kiko Alonso, Cameron Wake, Tony Lippett)

GO DOLPHINS!!! SHOCK THE NFL!!! ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!!!

The stadium thread apparently isn't stickied anymore so I'll post this here: It was a dreary performance by the Canes today but the stadium was the star. Maybe this venue now needs mid October and beyond weather. It was surprisingly comfortable all night, with a nice steady breeze in the low upper deck, where I sit. The streamers still weren't moving. Maybe it was an ideal height, direction and persistence of breeze. I saw some people fanning themselves in the lower bowl, but far fewer than previous games.

Dark clouds moved toward the stadium late third quarter from the east. It really looked cool. Great contrast against the white roof. In years past everybody would have make plans to avoid a drenching. Tonight nobody cared. Well, almost nobody. Halfway up the lower west bowl was forced to scramble, and the first few rows of the east end zone.

The crowd noise and energy level still doesn't seem to translate to the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom