*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, any given Sunday.

Maxwell found his heart and Ajayi was a bulldozer out there. Great win.

Ajayi gets the game ball today and Maxwell gets the coming back from the dead award. Hopefully both guys continue that level of play for the remainder of the season.

WOW what a win!! I f****** called it too 24-19 but we win 30-15!! I felt it all week. GOOD JOB MIAMI!!!! That was a great showing by everyone!!! Also the fans were rabid at ROCK!!! Love it!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!! Now lets do it again next week!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I can razzz all my Steeler fan employees at work!!! I love a solid win!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

:clapping:

Cu6jlrAW8AA4aBT.jpg:small

Going to eat my crow. I thought the Dolphins were going to get crushed. Give Gase and the team credit they came out and played tough in all facets of the game. They still missed some opportunities and have some things to clean up but they earned a hard fought win today.

Takeanothebigbiteathatcrow!

This team is so ****ing night and day I swear. One game we look like a full rebuild, next game we look legit.

Wtf.

This team is so ****ing night and day I swear. One game we look like a full rebuild, next game we look legit.

Wtf.

Yes, Turner and Thomas are that bad. I never understood why they saw the field instead of Steen and Urbik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom