Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
nephinsfan said:
and then promptly be sent packing in the first round no matter who you face. :lol:

Actually, I kind of want them to win their first round matchup sending them into the RCA Dome thinking their **** doesn't stink. They would get absolutely WAXED.. again. The Colts wouldn't have to punt the entire game... again!

I think we're gunna have to wait another week, NE is gunna lose to Tampa and we're gunna beat the Jets.

At least we have one more week of hope :p

Alex22 said:
Yeah to bad neither of those things will happen

Miami will win out

and

NE will lose out

P.S

Do you guys have a forum? I looked at your teams page and saw no links to one

i tried getting on pats forums and, they all suck badly. i left with bordom

dol_fan_81 said:
i tried getting on pats forums and, they all suck badly. i left with bordom

I was on the chargers forum and OMG they are dimwitted

'WHY DID MIAMI GET THE BALL ON THAT ONSIDE KICK'

To which I replied

Because an official obviously saw miami with the ball

'HUH? THAT MAKES NO SENSE I WANT A REAL ANWSER WHY WOULD THEY GIVE MIAMI THE BALL'

about 5 people were clueless about why we had the ball

can I have a link to the Pats forum?

nephinsfan said:
and then promptly be sent packing in the first round no matter who you face. :lol:

I dont think so pal. The colts and pretty boy manning have yet to beat us in the playoffs. Yea theres pretty much no real organized pats forum, so I love the patriots and I like the phins so my thread ends up here.

MKeveny said:
I dont think so pal. The colts and pretty boy manning have yet to beat us in the playoffs. Yea theres pretty much no real organized pats forum, so I love the patriots and I like the phins so my thread ends up here.

LOL, that was a different patriots team and a different colts team. they had not faired to well in Foxboro either until this year. just look at the Pats. they beat the jets and the bills the last two weeks...but got smacked by the chiefs. They are not a deep playoff team this year. No one is going to derail the colts this year. I just do not see it happening. Although I would love to see Cinninatti do it. but this is the colts year.

I think I may be the only one thinking the Pats may make another push. Just one of those feelings. They are getting healthier at the right time and it's pissing me off.

the Jags, the team most likely to play the winner of the AFC East will wipe the floor with the Pats

FinsNCanes said:
I think I may be the only one thinking the Pats may make another push. Just one of those feelings. They are getting healthier at the right time and it's pissing me off.

Not if you watched this team all year. They fattened up on a weak division. They're playing better because they've been beating up on teams like the Bills, Jets and Saints.

Doesn't change the fact that their record against teams with a winning record is putrid. When this team faces the stiff competition they are guarenteed to see in the playoffs, they're cooked.

P.S. Patriot fans, this isn't bashing. You've had a hell of a run, it's just over. Your team simply isn't an upper echelon team in the league this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom