Official "PREDICT" 70th Pick Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "PREDICT" 70th Pick Thread

DolfanNJ

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that we made another excellent pick (which also indicates to me that we will be switching to the 3-4), we need to think about the 3rd round.

Personally: I think we take Frye, if available. If not, look for us to take Adam Terry (OT).

my guess is a Center. it HAS TO be a Center. Either EBrown/JBrown/Wilkerson. IF Elton Brown is still there, its absolutely gonna be him. If not, its gonna be Wilkerson....Wilkerson played at LSU, so Saban knows him very well. I can already imagine Wilkerson crying, i bet he doesnt want to play for Saban again...Saban is a TOUGH "in ur face" kinda coach. lol

It might be a bit early for him but I will offer him as my guess: Auburn Safety Junior Rosegreen

Looks like Khalif Barnes is off the board. Reminds me of the Wayne Hunter situation, except Barnes didn't quite make it all the way down to us once more.

I like the Roth pick, a very good value if you ask me. He can really help our football team. I'm just thinking of all the pressure we're going to be able to put on the passer with JT, Carter, Holliday, Roth, and Seau.

David Greene is a 4th/5th rounder. Why would we reach for him? I'd think Elton Brown is a good choice. Ben Wilkerson is worthy, but could drop with his injury concerns. He's one of those guys that could slide to round 5.

jmm13-54 said:
It might be a bit early for him but I will offer him as my guess: Auburn Safety Junior Rosegreen

oh oops...i forgot all about Junior Rosengreen. Yeah if we pick him up, he could play FS. But then again, Ernest Shazor dropped to the 4th most likely, i still say wait and pickup Ernest Shazor. With our 3rd rounder, i still want a Center.

Adrian McPherson and I can rest easy tonight, please make my 8 hours of watching Boomer nearly choke to death on every sentence worth it and draft AD in the third

I highly doubt they are there but Barnes, Fyre, Elton Brown, Parrish, all could be good picks at the #70, could be a safety too but I don't know who I would take that would be a good saftey for us, those four along with a few others would definately be good value

ckparrothead said:
Looks like Khalif Barnes is off the board. Reminds me of the Wayne Hunter situation, except Barnes didn't quite make it all the way down to us once more.

I like the Roth pick, a very good value if you ask me. He can really help our football team. I'm just thinking of all the pressure we're going to be able to put on the passer with JT, Carter, Holliday, Roth, and Seau.

Elton Brown is still there... :D

Back
Top Bottom