*** OFFICIAL RAIDERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAIDERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Who's your Guys best defensive player? Is it Cameron wake? If it is let's hope for us raider fans that Jared veldheer an elite LT(you just don't know it yet) has the same success or better then he did the last couple of times he went against wake!

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

One thing I like about your fan base so far is that you guys seem respectful and well you're somewhat not as biased and homerish as I expected you guys to be.

Let's go Dolphins!

27xeyv4-1.jpg

Who's your Guys best defensive player? Is it Cameron wake? If it is let's hope for us raider fans that Jared veldheer an elite LT(you just don't know it yet) has the same success or better then he did the last couple of times he went against wake!

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

One thing I like about your fan base so far is that you guys seem respectful and well you're somewhat not as biased and homerish as I expected you guys to be.

Wake is our best pass rusher on defense

Rishard is active today along with Miller.

I expect to win this game at home. The Raiders are flying across the country in the hot weather. Run it down their throats, and let the running game open things up for Tannehill.

Omar says that Garner is working with the starters and Martin is not.

Back
Top Bottom