*** OFFICIAL RAIDERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAIDERS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

its official. we're not the worst team in the league. Raiders and Chiefs gotta be.

It puzzles me why the trolls on here target Dansby he had a pretty damn good game today.

Also congrats to Jonathan Martin and John Jerry! The right hand side of the O line stood firm again today.

It puzzles me why the trolls on here target Dansby he has a pretty damn good game today.

Also congrats to Jonathan Martin and John Jerry! The right hand side of the O line stood firm again today.

This. He wasn't bad, just average. He took a horrible angle early in the game but he played solid in coverage from there on out. Burnett made Dansby look like a hall of famer today, what was up with him?!

I'm just glad i don't have to see all the negative crybaby posts all week.

So am I, we have the biggest cry babies in the league on this forum. They act like this GM has been in charge officially for more than three years, hey they can keep believing that, but the facts are, we are now 7-4 in our last 11 games. LEGOOO..

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I would hope everyone one says the rookie had a good game, but we are at the beginning of his development. Those going crazy about today are no better then those who went off about last week. We are 2 Weeks in to his rookie year everyone needs to relax.

You're right!

Back
Top Bottom