*** OFFICIAL RAMS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAMS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I didn't like about this game was trying to run the ball on 3rd down late. This is Ryan's team, gotta keep the ball in his hands.

Jeff Fisher always looks like he is pouting or smells ****.

ps - Now we get to hear about the Jets all week cause they won. Great...11/18 82 yards Mark Sanchez is back.

Rams are young and will need learn to win on the road. They dominated this game and should have won. Dolphins did well winning a game they were dominated.

Rams are young and will need learn to win on the road. They dominated this game and should have won. Dolphins did well winning a game they were dominated.

The Rams didn't "dominate" anything.

Dominating entails getting into the end-zone, and they only did that once.

1st downs

Rams 22
Fins 12

Total yards
Rams 462
Fins 192

That's domination
Score check? Also don't act as if the refs didn't bail you guys out twice on those no fumble calls. This game could have looked a lot worse if it wasn't for those overturned calls.

Score check? Also don't act as if the refs didn't bail you guys out twice on those no fumble calls. This game could have looked a lot worse if it wasn't for those overturned calls.

Score check? The statistics the user pointed out are also a good barometer for the performance of our team. I'm sick and tired of Pyrrhic victories. Tired of them since 1999. This team needs a cleansing from top to bottom. Starting with Ireland.

1st downs

Rams 22
Fins 12

Total yards
Rams 462
Fins 192

That's domination

How is it domination when those yards only resulted in 1 touchdown? It's not about quantity, it's about quality. Dolphins did it when it mattered, the Rams didn't.

Score check? The statistics the user pointed out are also a good barometer for the performance of our team. I'm sick and tired of Pyrrhic victories. Tired of them since 1999. This team needs a cleansing from top to bottom. Starting with Ireland.

That is silly. T-hill just turned in a 115.0 QB rating versus the number 3 opposing QB rating defense in the league. He did it without a running game. That is fantastic, unbelievable for his 6th pro game. Given this, you want to tear down this team.. Foolish, ludicrous, reactionary, short-sighted, ....

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

1st downs

Rams 22
Fins 12

Total yards
Rams 462
Fins 192

That's domination

Yes, it is. It is a shame your red zone offense was putrid. It has been for weeks and weeks. You will lose games you play well if you cannot do better in the red zone. The Phins have done it for years.

A win is a win....we lost a couple close ones, and have won a couple close ones. Things have a way of evening out. I couldn't give two craps what the stats say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom