*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Afmo

Second String
Reaction score
The Tannehill jock sniffers are out in force.

He's a ****tier Alex smith.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

**** all you stupid assholes who try to **** on Tannehill, the ****ing guy doesn't have time in the pocket.

And the bull**** refs ****ed us because they're in the bag for the Ravens, as their owner is Goodell's boy. What really ****ed us were the phantom downfield penalties on Pouncey.
****ty teams blame the refs.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Paging Mr Harbaugh....Mr. Ross wants wants to speak with you.

Mb33139

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm disgusted... But, injuries are a big issue with this team. Those aside, where was Wake? Flacco could have knitted a quilt with the time he had.

Bob512

Formerly Dolphins512
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Well......I just saw the Viking hit on a 87 yard play in OT to beat the Jets. It's a small thing in an otherwise crappy day....but I'll take it.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I'm disgusted... But, injuries are a big issue with this team. Those aside, where was Wake? Flacco could have knitted a quilt with the time he had.
Yeah...I agree. We struggled with no pressure for the vast majority of the day. This has been a big problem and has gotten worse as the season went on....

joenhre

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
At least the Jets will be in a good draft position. The Dolphins fail to miss the playoffs and don't even get a top draft pick. Whoever is GM next season I hope they are good at finding acorns.

Top Bottom