*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Please Miami, give this old fart a nice 50th birthday present today, PLEASE :)

The Ravens play football the way the I like it to be play. Physical play, that will take explosive shots down the field off of play action.

They also have an elite QB. His ball placement is extraordinary. He is cool and calm each game. Tough QB to beat.

At stadium it is packed. Lots of purple jerseys fukkers

lets do this!

GO FINS!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

The Ravens play football the way the I like it to be play. Physical play, that will take explosive shots down the field off of play action.

They also have an elite QB. His ball placement is extraordinary. He is cool and calm each game. Tough QB to beat.

really?

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 4m 4 minutes ago
Today's inactives:

22 - Taylor
24 - Finnegan
33 - James
56 - Freeny
58 - McCain
75 - Garner
77 - Turner

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Interestingly, Adam Schefter said that Torrey Smith was limping around during warmups, though Mort said Smith WILL BE active.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

lets do this!

GO FINS!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

really?

Absolutely.

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 4m 4 minutes ago
Today's inactives:

22 - Taylor
24 - Finnegan
33 - James
56 - Freeny
58 - McCain
75 - Garner
77 - Turner

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Interestingly, Adam Schefter said that Torrey Smith was limping around during warmups, though Mort said Smith WILL BE active.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Absolutely.

decoy?

and yea I agree Joe Flacco won me over with his amazing playoff Superbowl run. Absolutely stellar QB play. He's not as mobile or explosive, not your typical surgeon, but he is very smart, composed, and can make ALL the throws. Also good at limiting mistakes....

my over/under # is 2.5. If tanne can sling in 3 tuddies today, we will win! If not, well, hopefully we'll win anyway. :hump:

Does anyone know what the best site is to stream the Dolphins game??

If Torrey Smith can't go, I'll feel much better about Sanford starting

Terrence Brooks FS Inactive
Michael Campanaro WR Inactive
Crockett Gillmore TE Inactive
Gino Gradkowski C Inactive
Rashaan Melvin DB Inactive
Jah Reid T Inactive

Back
Top Bottom