*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

I cannot believe we have these three douches as announcers. Worst crew between the two networks.

I am shocked that Tasker has held a gig for this long.

I've said it before, tasker announcing a dolphins game is like Bryan cox announcing a bills game. Shouldn't ever happen.

I have been to many home games in the past where Miami let the other team win and kick them out of the playoffs!

Let a new paradigm begin today!

I cannot believe we have these three douches as announcers. Worst crew between the two networks.

I am shocked that Tasker has held a gig for this long.

You're forgetting about this guy:

tonysiragusafoxsports-1.jpg

Yeah this always feels like a sure loss cause the Ravens have OWNED the **** out of the Dolphins and always beat them in critical games, so that sucks. I am hoping history changes today and the NEW Dolphins emerge.

**** Joe Flacco, hope his knee gets torn up today and career over!!! Time for him to retire, so lets hope the Dolphins put him there. Time to smash him and anyone else. Put them out of the game out for the season. Killer instinct.

Yeah this always feels like a sure loss cause the Ravens have OWNED the **** out of the Dolphins and always beat them in critical games, so that sucks. I am hoping history changes today and the NEW Dolphins emerge.

**** Joe Flacco, hope his knee gets torn up today and career over!!! Time for him to retire, so lets hope the Dolphins put him there. Time to smash him and anyone else. Put them out of the game out for the season. Killer instinct.
Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom