*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 159 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

Keep blaming the offensive line, even when given time this quarterback can't make a throw.

Awful vision, awful pocket awareness, cannot throw the deep ball...but he completes 70% of his throws! Barf. He is flat out garbage.
When was he given time

Well.....what a disappointing effort.

Regardless of the frustrating defense........which was extremely frustrating, the offense only produced 13 points. 10 of them came in the first two drives. 3 points in 3 quarters. We knew the Baltimore was going to score points, but our offensive effort was awful.

I better not see a Lazor for HC thread this week......

Same old dolphins. I'm
An idiot for getting fooled. Qb that can't make really plays,check down guy. Defense
Blows, continue to
Run out Dallas thomas to get abused, horrid coach, receiver that can't play. This is what we are a an average at best team and a **** franchise. Funny how every nfl fan outside miami knew we would collapse and knows our qb handicaps our offense

I'm going to say it, I really wish we had taken Manziel or Bridgewater (especially Manziel) in the 1st round last year. No future franchise QB or long term solution has ever played three full 16 game seasons (or at least 13 out of 16) and missed the playoffs in all three of those.

Now cortland finnegan can rest the rest of the year , were done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravens just the better team, now we have to root for the patriots

Tannehill is not the answer at QB. He will win you 8 maybe 9 games but he will never take you far into the playoffs. If he actually had a decent offensive line he could probably get you to the playoffs. However without the legitimate threat of a deep ball he is never going to scare defenses or get you to a Superbowl. Only hope would be building a dominate defense and running game but it's been over 40 years since the Dolphins have had that. Not counting the early 2000s defenses and with Ricky running the ball because those defense would crap the bed way too often in big games as well.

With the collapse we're in for, I would say it's time for a new staff, a new QB, and free agent Oline moves. It's a meltdown all over again

BT iPhone

That's what u get when ur qb has Zero feel dor the game. Checks down on 3ed and long, doesn't on 3rd prn4gh and short.. #completionpercentage #olinefault #laZorfault #youngtombrady #ifucantseehowelitetannehillisuranidiot

So how is the OL giing up 6 sakcs Tannehill's fault. Christ some of you really are dumber than ****.
The average Youtube commenter has more brain cells than you all do.

**** all you stupid assholes who try to **** on Tannehill, the ****ing guy doesn't have time in the pocket.

And the bull**** refs ****ed us because they're in the bag for the Ravens, as their owner is Goodell's boy. What really ****ed us were the phantom downfield penalties on Pouncey.

Back
Top Bottom